Situated in the delightful suburb of Mount Croix is the lovingly restored Urban Manor BnB
, a seven bedroomed bed and breakfast establishment where modern mixes graciously with the charm of yesteryear.
Given its central location it is the ideal stop over for the weary traveller, business person, or family wishing to take in the superb ambience and attractions of Port Elizabeth and its surroundings.
It is only 10 minutes from the airport or Port Elizabeth’s well known beaches, Boardwalk casino complex, the Oceanarium and many other of Nelson Mandela Bay attractions.
For the business traveller we are within 5 minutes of the CBD and other major business areas.
Given its central location, just one block from Cape Road, it is the ideal stop over for the weary traveller, business person, or family wishing to take in the superb ambience and attractions of Port Elizabeth and its surroundings.Facilities at Urban Manor BnB:
- A full English breakfast is served in Urban Manor’s charming dining room from 07:00am until 09:00am Monday to Sunday.
- Dinner is served on request only. We require at least one day`s notice of dinner booking requirements. Dinner times are from 18:30 to 19:30pm.
- An Honesty Bar, stocked with a variety of drinks and snacks, is situated adjacent to the guest lounge.
- Braai Facilities are available in the garden.
- Laundry services are available at a cost of R60.00 per load.
- Please make use of our safe at reception to lock up your valuables. Urban Manor BnB will not be held responsible for any losses.
- Wireless Internet is also available on request.
- Check in time is from 14:30pm. Please let us know in advance if you will be arriving after 18:00.
- Check out time is 10:00am. We will be more than happy to store your luggage for you until later the day you check out.
- Urban Manor BnB is a non-smoking establishment, but please feel free to smoke outside away from the rooms.
- If you have any questions or need any advice or travel information, please feel free to ask us; we would like to assist you in any way we can.
- We pride ourselves on our personalized service and it will be a pleasure to assist with any questions or travel arrangements you might require.Accommodation at Urban Manor BnB:
Urban Manor BnB has 7 (seven) double bedrooms all en-suite on offer. 3 (three) inside the main house and 4 (four) garden rooms.
The bedrooms are spacious and impeccably styled with a welcoming and tranquil atmosphere to help you relax after a long day at work, out shopping, or traveling.
The charming main house bedrooms have high ceilings and Oregon Pine finishes, while the garden bedrooms are more modern with air-conditioning and separate entrances.
One of the bedrooms is en suite with bath and separate shower while the other bedrooms are all en-suite with shower.
The rooms have king, queen, double or twin single beds, all beautifully laid out with crisp white linen and comfortable mattresses. All are serviced daily.
Each room is equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, DSTV, fridge, writing desk and wireless internet access. Hairdryers and ironing facilities are available on request.
A full “to die for” English Breakfast is served in the charming dining room with its Oregon pine floors, doors and magnificent lead glass windows.
Dinners are served by appointment.
Laundry services are available and there is secure parking in the complex.
Very smart place to stay. You can see that the property is looked after. Friendly personnel. The breakfast that we had was great en more than enough. Safe parking and the neighborhood is quiet. A small splash pool would make the perfect venue to stay! Thanks.
Situated in the tranquil and tree lined suburb of Glendinningvale in the gracious heart of Port Elizabeth, Eden Road Guest Suites offer you the ultimate in secluded, luxurious and private accommodation.
50 College Drive Bed and Breakfast, a top quality owner-run Guest House which offers bed and breakfast or self-catering accommodation in the upmarket and centrally situated suburb of Mill Park, Port Elizabeth.
per person sharing
Peace and tranquility in the heart of Mill Park, Port Elizabeth's garden suburb. Units are self contained with bar fridge, microwave oven, tea and coffee trays, television with M-Net and Satellite channels.
The family owned and managed Fernando's, is centrally situated in an exclusive garden suburb of Mill Park. With lovely spacious ensuite bedrooms and you will be welcomed by warm smiles.
per person sharing
Welcome to Mount Lodge Guest House in Mount Croix in the heart of Port Elizabeth. We are close to the central business district, shopping malls, bus terminals, hospitals, Blue Flag beaches and many of the local attractions.