Umkomaas Guest House
is a TGCSA 4 star Guest House - B&B situated on the third tee of Umkomaas Golf Course in the village of Umkomaas on the KwaZulu-Natal Durban South Coast.
The coast is also known as the Sun coast due to the all year round sunny weather.
Umkomaas is the access point to the world famous dive site the Aliwal Shoal, which is one of the top ten dive sites in the world and is serviced by local dive operators from Umkomaas.
We can organise your dives for you with local charters, and also drop you off and collect you after your dive.
Wake up to a full English breakfast served on the patio with beautiful sea views of the Indian Ocean.
During June / July when the sardines are around Dolphins can be spotted from the upstairs views.
Relax or swim in our 100,000 litre swimming pool. Golfers only have a short walk to the club house of Umkomaas Golf Course.
After your days diving you can join us for a meal or visit one of the local restaurants in Umkomaas or Scottburgh.
Facilities< at Umkomaas Guest House:
- Transfers to and from airport
- Gym on premises with exercise bike, walking machine, sit up bench, weights, Multi gym
- Laundry service available daily
- Swimming Pool - 100,000 litre
- Secure parking is available on site
- Television room
Accommodation at Umkomaas Guest House:
- Two Single Beds with view over Umkomaas Golf Course and Sea Views.
- Double room with sea and pool views
- This room is ideal for a couple with one or two children who wish to share a room
- Double room & single bed leading to a huge private balcony, which has magnificent sea views
- Double bed with a downstairs view of the pool and gardens
- Double bed & single bed, sea facing, bar fridge, en suite, tea & coffe, hospitality tray, television and video
Room facilities includes:
- Beds are hotel quality with luxurious layers of foam and additional Euro style comfort layer for added support
- Plug-in access to the internet
- Mini Bar in Room which is re stocked on a daily basis with cold drinks
- All rooms available in which smoking is never permitted
- Full meal and bar service is available to the rooms
- Safe in Room which is for storing small items
- DSTV and MNET
- Hospitality tray
- Maid serviced
- Laundry service
- Hair driers provided
Umkomaas Guest House Activities:
- Top 10 diving site in the world.
- Shark Diving
- Wreck Diving Situated on Umkomaas Gold Course
- Sea fishing
- Walking / Hiking
- Bird watching
- Horse riding
Umkomaas Guest House Map:
Clothing & Accessories:
Wear shorts all year round!!! June/July you might need long pants on a night.
Health & Climate:
Malaria free zone
Other Accommodation near Umkomaas Guest House:
Accommodation options within 8km from Umkomaas Guest House include:
We have selfcatering during school holidays and/or Bed and Breakfast available. Gee Wizz is situated close to Scottburgh Main Beach and also close to a couple of Dive Charters like Blue Wilderness and also ScubXcursion.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Le Paradis Lodge is a 3 star self catering establishment situated on the South Coast between Umkomaas(2km) and ScottBurgh(9km) with a 180 degree sea view and just 2 minutes walk from Umkomaas beach.
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Ocean Park Guest House offers luxury accommodation in Umkomaas "River of Whales", a coastal town in Kwazulu Natal. Only 30 minutes drive from Durban to the home of Aliwal Shoal one of the world's top 10 dive sites.
Suca Diver South Africa is within walking distance to all the dive charters and restaurants in Umkomaas.
Open plan second floor apartment with partial sea views. Modern and neat. Small kitchenette and a bathroom with shower. 200 meters from the beach.
Casa Mia Guest House in Umkomaas offersrooms and self catering units with a 180 degree sea view.- all en-suite, tea and coffee making facilities and fitted with a fridge, continental style fans and built-in safes.