TwoAngels offers its guests several flexible options for their accommodation needs.
There is the Main House, with 7 bedrooms, expansive terraces and some gardens, beautiful and comfortable living and entertainment areas, as well as 2 fully equipped kitchens, and five bathrooms, either en suite or separate. The main house accommodates 15 people.
Three of the bedrooms can be rented as individual units:
* The Madonna and Cavalry Rooms:. These are twin bedrooms situated in the loft of the main house (both with 3 single beds & a shared bathroom with shower), with spectacular views of the lagoon.These rooms have shared use of the main upper ground kitchen & pantry as well as the living room & sun room.
* The Sunset Room, on the upper ground floor, is the main bedroom of the house with an en suite bathroom and double doors opening onto a sun deck.This room has shared use of the upper ground kitchen & living rooms.
* The 3 Lower ground floor rooms - Owl's Nest, Seagull's Nest, and Robin's Nest are inter-leading double rooms with en suite bathrooms and doors opening onto the front balcony at the water's edge. The balcony features a double day bed, a large 10 seater dining table and a portable braai.
There is also a fully equipped lower ground floor kitchen, with a gas hob, a microwave oven, two fridges( 1 with an ice maker), a dish washer, an espresso machine and a 4 speaker sound system(with speakers on the north & west sides of the balcony). The lower ground floor is available only as a complete unit for up to 6 people.
An annexe apart from the main house, comprising:
* The Oyster Shell: a self-contained and self-catering studio apartment on the upper ground floor with a large private balcony on which there is a built-in braai and a dining table with day bench.
* The Angel's Lair: a self-contained and self-catering 2 bedroomed apartment on the top floor of the annexe, the main sea-facing bedroom opens onto a spacious balcony with easy chairs and a dining table.The open plan kitchen & living room is fully equipped with gas hob & electric oven, double fridge with ice-maker,dish washer & espresso machine.
* Lovers Nest: A free-standing, private, self-contained honeymoon cottage with separate fully equipped kitchenette and bathroom with bath & shower, has a balcony over the lagoon, and private beach access.
All rooms of the property are serviced daily as well as the kitchens & bathrooms(inclusive in the rate). There is also a separate laundry for self-service or access to a charged laundry service. We also offer cocktails, and a menu is available in each room and cottage.
We are also in the process of putting the finishing touches to a craft work shop & showroom named “Karina’s Corner” at street level. This offers handcrafted items made on site, as well as certain items of furniture and lighting from la Basse-cour, a Johannesburg based french decor show-room.
- All bedrooms in the main house and the cottages have flat-screen TVs with access to six DSTV channels – News / Sports / Movies / Music / Documentary / Cartoon.
- There is also a large flat screen TV in the main living room.
- There are three sound systems – One in the Studio of the main house with speakers in the room itself as well as the main house kitchen. The other in the Lower ground kitchen with four wall mounted speakers on the north and west sides of the front balcony.The third is in raven's Nook on the upper floor of the annexe.
Most of the main house rooms & cottages are linked by an intercom system.
- TwoAngels also offers wireless internet access for its guests free of charge.
The Knysna Lagoon is tidal and safe for children of all ages. Its waters are warm and ideal for activities such as motor boating, skiing, sailing, wind surfing, canoeing, scuba diving, fishing or just simply swimming.
There are many interesting places perfect for day trippers, such as The Cango Caves, the Tsitsikama Forest, the Storm's River Gorge as well as a host of interesting quaint beaches. Also of interest is the Addo Elephant Park, Monkey Land, Crocodile Farm and Ostrich Farms at Oudtshoorn.
Knysna is central to a host of sporting facilities, such as golf, cycling, mountain biking, hiking, para-gliding, or microlite flying. In the immediate vicinity are three golf courses, namely the Knysna Golf Course, the Sparrebosch Golf Course with its magnificent sea views, and The Simola Golf Course with breathtaking views of the lagoon and mountains.
In Plettenberg Bay, you will find both the Country Club with its 18 hole Parklands golf course and other sporting facilities such as Tennis and Bowls, and also the magnificent Goose Valley Golf Club designed by Gary Player. A 40 minute drive away is the Fancourt Golf Course near George.
The East Head Cafe, for affordable meals with a fantastic view of the Heads is just a 5 minute walk away, and Cornuti which has a light and airy sea-house feel, is an Italian, Pizza and Seafood Restaurant also minutes away at The Heads.
The Knysna Village is dotted with a variety of shops and informal traders to suit every taste and every pocket. Restaurants are plentiful and varied as well as coffee shops and bars. A must for oyster lovers is the Knysna Oyster Farm for its world famous Knysna Oysters.
TwoAngels Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1 review.
We had a great time - Two Angels was perfect for a large gathering of family and friends, the staff was very friendly and made sure we were comfortable at all times!
Rating: Reviewed by Rene Kornelius over a year ago
Other Accommodation near TwoAngels:
Accommodation options within 8km from TwoAngels include:
Number Eleven Self Catering Villa is tucked away at The Heads on the edge of the Knysna lagoon. This 5 star self catering house has recently been fully refurbished to a very high standard as part of the well established Milkwood Resort Collection.
per unit, Max: 11
Milkwood Bay is a self catering villa with direct access to a stunning beach on the Knysna Lagoon. This unique house offers breathtaking views across the tidal waters to the distant Outeniqua mountains.
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Leisure Isle. On the shores of the Knysna Lagoon our tranquil beachhouse has spectacular views of the Knysna Heads and Featherbed Nature Reserve. Luxurious and spacious bedrooms open out, either onto a balcony or garden. Swimming pool, bicycles, canoes.
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Self-catering timber log chalets on the shores of Knysna's enchanting lagoon, in a wonderful position for all kinds of watersports and privacy. Fully equipped and serviced, with private waterfront
Paquita is a 3-bedroom self catering holiday house located on the shores of the Knysna Lagoon, with private access to the beach.