Our Birder Friendly Establishment set in deeply wooded indigenous gardens will become your home from home.
The three self-catering units allow total independence while you explore the many varied activities/places/ of the Garden Route.
Visit mountains, forest, rivers, lakes and ocean the choices are endless, or just laze away the plus 300 sunshine days of Plettenberg Bay. The Zen atmosphere of uncluttered living in this tranquil setting frees the mind, body and soul to really relax and allow the environment to heal.
consists of two adjacent houses built on a steep slope, surrounded by thickly wooded indigenous gardens where pairs of Knysna Louries (Tauraco corythaix) nest and feed together with scores of other bird species, yet only 5 minutes from most sporting facilities, the town centre and the famous golden beaches of Plettenberg Bay.
Treehaven Self-catering Accommodation consists of two adjacent houses built on a steep slope, surrounded by thickly wooded (indigenous) gardens where the Knysna Turacos (Louries) and scores of other bird species nest and feed.
The atmosphere of secluded tranquility is unspoiled by noisy holiday crowds, yet TREEHAVEN is situated only 5 mins from the golden beaches of Plettenberg Bay, the Keurbooms & Piesang River lagoons, the Country Club and the centre of town.
- Birding Tours can be arranged with local accredited guide,
- Minimum stay four days.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- All units are comfortably furnished and equipped with television, linen, towels, crockery, cutlery and kitchen utensils.
- Domestic help and babysitters can be arranged as required.
- Supplies for breakfasts can be stocked on order and charged separately.
- Reserve 1,2 or all 3 units to make a wonderful venue for