Surrounded by the Drakensberg Mountains, overlooking a secluded valley of the Spioenkop Game Reserve and in the lee of the famous hill, Spioenkop, lies Three Trees Lodge.
The lodge consists of 6 standard luxury twin suites (TGCSA four star graded), There is also a 2-bedroomed family suite, which is situated in close proximity to the main dining facility and in the opposite direction to the other guest suites. It has a master bedroom en-suite, a children’s room with a separate toilet and a small kitchenette.
Proprietors Simon and Cheryl Blackburn (ex Singita Private Game Reserve and ex Kwando Safari Experience), highly experienced safari guides, both share and will continue with this vision. You are welcomed into their home, and invited to experience the warm hospitality in their family run lodge.
Facilities & Services:
- Dining room
- Parking (off-street - covered)
- Other Language
- Games Room
- Mini Golf
- Hiking / Walking Trails
- Horse Riding
- Swimming Pool
- The bedrooms are equipped with all the modern conveniences with heated towel rails and 100% cotton percale linen adding to your comfort.The beds are ¾ twins but doubles are available on request.
- Each room has its own deck, which offers unimpeded views of the valley and Spionkop. If luck is on your side you might see a rhino or giraffe wandering by.
- Each of the six twin cottages has its own shower and bath from where one can soak up the atmosphere of Spioenkop whilst gazing out over the valley.
- Guest amenities consist of a unique range of exquisite hand-made virgin olive-based African Botanical body care products. They are 100% natural, botanically active, ph-balanced, cruelty free products with no harmful chemicals or parabens.
Three Trees at Spioenkop Activities:
- Guided walks
- San rock art
- Horse riding
- Game viewing
- Mountain biking
- Retail therapy
- Drakensberg boys choir
- Hiking in the Drakensberg
- Spioenkop game reserve
Three Trees at Spioenkop Map:
Other Accommodation near Three Trees at Spioenkop:
Accommodation options within 8km from Three Trees at Spioenkop include:
Against the magnificent backdrop of the Drakensberg mountains, overlooking the secluded Mfazimnyama Valley of the Spioenkop Game Reserve and in the lee of the famous hill, Spioenkop, lies the Eco-friendly (Green Leaf Environmental Award) Three Tree Hill.
Guest Rating: (4 reviews)
Self catering chalets on the banks of the Tugela River, near Bergville in the Drakensberg.
per unit, Max: 1
Experience an unmatched gateway at SpionKop Lodge which is set against the backdrop of the majestic Drakensburg mountains, on the Kwazulu-Natal battlefields route.