Rooms:Accommodation at Robberg Beach Lodge:
Ocean View Suites
The Robberg Beach Lodge has two Ocean View Suites in Beachy Head Villa. These rooms have wonderful sea views and spacious floor plans, with french doors opening onto a private balcony. The rooms have a bath with separate shower, twin basins, heated towel rails, minibar and tea/coffee making facilities (new Nespresso machines), as well
as heating-cooling aircon and 40' flat-screen TVs.
Ocean View Room
The Ocean View Rooms at The Robberg overlook Plettenberg Bay's blue-flag swimming beach. The first-floor room and has a large bay window with mesmerizing sea views. The second-floor room has french doors opening onto a private balcony with
great sea views. All rooms have a bath with separate shower, heated towel rails, minibar and tea/coffee making facilities, as well as heating-cooling aircon and flat-screen TV.
The View Suite at The Robberg is situated in Robberg House. The room has a view of The Robberg Nature Reserve and a partial view of Solar Beach. This spacious room can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children under 12. Features: bath with separate shower, heated towel rails, twin basins, minibar and tea/coffee making facilities (Nespresso machine) and
a kitchenette, as well as heating-cooling aircon and 40' flat-screen TV.
This room is in Robberg House, it has two balconies, one with views of The Robberg Peninsula and the other view of the indigenous garden. This spacious room has a bath with separate shower, heated towel rails, minibar and tea/coffee making facilities, as well as heating-cooling aircon and flat-screen TV. There is only one view room at The Robberg Beach Lodge.
Our Luxury Suites have private balconies overlooking the gardens, except for one Suite in Cordovan Villa which is 2-room family Suite. These suites are all child-friendly, each with a queen-size sofa bed that can comfortably accommodate 2 children up to age 11 sharing with adults. There are 4 suites in Robberg House and 2 suites in Cordovan Villa. Robberg House has spacious floor plans and bathrooms and Cordovan have inter-leading rooms: perfect for
families with older children.
The Luxury Rooms at The Robberg are located in Robberg House and Cordovan Villa. All rooms have spacious floor plans. All Double/Twin rooms have separate bath and shower. All rooms offer heated towel rails, minibar and tea/coffee making facilities, as well as heating-cooling aircon and flat-screen TV. All rooms have kingsize beds, which are convertible
Our two 4* Cottage Suites are located on the first floor of the Cottage Pie building, set back from the main beach road in a quiet crescent. Both suites have very spacious floor plans and bathrooms with bath and separate shower. The Cottage Suites have cottage-style decor and wooden beamed ceilings, but offer the same modern conveniences as the
Cottage Standard Room
Our 4* Cottage Standard Rooms are located in the peaceful Cottage Pie building, in a quiet crescent set back from the main beach road. The Standard Rooms offer a relaxed beach cottage-style decor and look onto courtyards or onto the private pool area at Cottage Pie. Standard Rooms offer shower bathrooms, with the exception of Standard Room 1 which also has a bath.
With all the luxuries of a hotel, our self-catering room has a generous open-plan living area perfect for family holidays, a stone’s throw from Robberg 5 – blue flag beach. The main bedroom is separate to the living area and has an en-suite bathroom that includes heated-towel rails in an open plan shower and bath, with a separate toilet. The bathroom is also equipped with amenities, fresh fluffy towels and robes. The self-catering room includes heating/cooling air-conditioning and a flat-screen TV with selected cable channels. The open plan kitchenette comprises of the necessities, including an oven, stove, microwave, kettle, toaster and a small fridge for your convenience. The room is serviced daily and breakfast is included in the room rate. This room is child friendly with a king-size bed and a queen-size sofa bed that can comfortably accommodate 2 children up to the age of 11, sharing with adults. If you are travelling with children, please let us know how old your children are so that we can arrange for the best accommodation arrangements for them.
The Robberg Beach Lodge Activities:
- Explore the mysteries and beauty of this ancient bay, which teems with marine life, whales and dolphins, seals, sharks & pelagic birds
- We have daily trips in the Bay ranging from 1 ½ hours and 2 ½ hours to 3 hours
- Join us on a close encounter with marine life or just come for a cruise in our beautiful bay
- Go for an unforgettable 1½ to 2½ hour cruise and a short walk in the Keurbooms Nature Reserve. A definite must for the whole family - a bird lover's paradise
- Visit our free ranging primate sanctuary - Monkeyland - in the natural Tsitsikamma forest and see a wide variety of different species from around the world
- Touch and Feed the Elephants at the Elephant Sanctuary - the most southerly in the World
- Bungee Jump - The World's Highest Bridge Jump at 216 m (Bloukrans River Bridge)
- Horse Riding through the Knysna Forests
- Para-sailing in our Beautiful Bay
- Gliding - sailplane flight above the beaches
- Scenic flights - An unforgettable trip along the coastline, over the Knysna Heads and back over the indigenous forest and over the Keurbooms lagoon where one often has a bird's eye view of the seals, whales and dolphins
- Explore the Bitou River and Keurbooms River in an Indian Canoe (Bird Lovers Paradise)
- Go for a picnic up the Keurbooms River with a motorized boat
- Guided Township Tours
- Mountain Biking in the Knysna/Harkerville and Tsitsikamma Forests
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Guided Sea Canoeing & River Canoeing
- Go on a guided coastal & forest walk
- The Awesome Storms River Gorge Challenge offers an experience you'll never forget
The Robberg Beach Lodge Map:
The Robberg Beach Lodge Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1
Well managed in a superb location. Beth could not have been more helpful. The experience was truly memorable.
Rating: Reviewed by Robert Morrison over a year ago
Other Accommodation near The Robberg Beach Lodge:
Accommodation options within 8km from The Robberg Beach Lodge include:
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Dolphins' Playground B&B is situated in Plettenberg Bay, on the Garden Route. It is on the beach-front with wondeful sea and mountain views. Visitors can enjoy whale & dolphin-watching from the stunning deck. It is 50 meters from SA's best beach.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Situated a two minute walk from the swimming beach of Robberg. We are perfectly situated for leisurely walks or lazy days spent on the beach or a small exclusive conference venue.
Overlooking the beautiful Robberg beach. Contemporary architecture inspired by minimalism yet rich in texture and detail. Guests have direct access to the pool deck, panoramic roof deck jacuzzi, beach front sea facing balconies and designer bathrooms.
per person sharing
This Cape Dutch style house is set in a pretty garden with a swimming pool and is in a residential area only 7 minutes walk from the golden sands of Robber beach. Town Centre, golf club and Nature Reserve only 5 minutes drive away.
Starfish is a small lodge within walking distance of Robberg beach in Plettenebrg Bay. All four rooms overlook the pool and indigenous garden. It is fully staffed and has a very relaxed atmosphere.