The Potbelly beach house is a self catering home with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living area, veranda and a magnificent private beach only 100m from the house that is sheltered from the wind by the inspiring dunes.
Three of the bedrooms has double beds and one has 2 single beds. There is also an additional single bed with mattress available in the main bedroom.
The house is self catering, fully equipped with TV, kitchen appliances, washing machine, dstv and braai outside. It is situated in one of the most tranquil areas around the south coast and has plenty to offer you and the family.
The area is situated close to the Wild coast sun, Restaurants, Curio shops, Fishing, Coral reef, Village markets, Hiking trails, Quad biking, Beaches, Snorkelling, Bird watching, Cycling,Umtamvunu nature reserve,snake park, whale & dolphin watching and many more....
There are two beaches, the one is only a 100m walk from the beach house. This beach is private ideal for snorkeling and fishing. The main beach is 500m away. This is the main swimming beach with life guards, shoppies and lots of people. There is also a lagoon.Features & Facilities
- 4 Bedrooms with 3 double beds and 3 single
- Linen throws & blankets available
- Shower (1) & baths (1)& toilets (2)
- Braai & Play area
- No Smoking
- The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge,
freezer, microwave, oven, cutlery, crockery,
- The living room has a TV, DVD and DSTV decoder.
Please bring your own smart card along.
- The veranda has a braai area as well as table &
chairs for outside.
- Please bring their your own towels with.
If you require a cleaning lady, we can organize this for you at an extra cost of R50 per day from 9am – 1pm. There`s a Laundromat available within 5 minutes drive from the house.
An alarm & panic buttons are installed within the house. The house is not enclosed with a wall or fence. If you require a security guard, we can organize this for you, for an extra fee of R100 per 8 hour shift per day.
No garages available. There is a huge lawn & trees behind the house where they can park their cars with a motion sensing light.
The Potbelly Beach House Activities:
- Glemnore Beach (Munster) has a charisma all of its own. Long stretches of unspoilt beaches often strewn with interesting shells washed ashore from adjacent reefs and the remnants of the 'Nightingale' wreck (1933), are just some of the features that add to its magic.
- Ten courses are within reach of the Potbelly - such as Wild Coast, San Lameer, Margate, Southbroom, etc.
- Munster beach is known for its good fishing conditions
- Whale, Dolphin watching & Sardine Run
- Pulpit Rock/Surf & Rock fishing
- Glenmore 4x4 Track
- Snorkelling - walk 100m down to the local private beach area and you will find the most excusite reef where you will have fun exploring the reef, seeing small octopus, the most colourful fish & starfish
- Wild Coast Sun Casino
- Riverbend Crocodile Farm
- Pure Venom Reptile Park
- Mkambati Nature Reserve
- Oribi Gorge Nature Reserve
- Banana Express
The Potbelly Beach House Map:
Well equiped house, very modern. Lovely setting in the green lush of KZN! Will definitely visit again!
2 bed, 1 bath, 4 sleeper unit at San Lameer Golf Estate. Golf (18 hole and Mashie courses), tennis, squash, bowls, jogging track, Blue Flag Beach, DSTV, cleaning service. No availibilty over December 2015.
Our Palm Beach self-catering holiday home has 4 bedrooms (8 beds) and 3 bathrooms. 2 Bedrooms are en-suite. Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, two living areas; one downstairs and one upstairs, both with a sea view and large balcony upstairs.
Days At Sea Beach Lodge offers 5 star luxury accommodation in a paradise nestled in tropical, lush gardens right on the white sandy beaches of Trafalgar, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa.
Two and three bedroom self catering Villas with braai areas at San Lameer. Villas will be serviced daily except Sunsays. Dstv. Parking close to villa. Tennis and squash courts. 9 and 18 hole golfcourse. Playgrounds for kids. Two swimming pools.
Whether you require accommodation for either work or pleasure, quite simply the Estuary Hotel & Spa is a wonderful getaway and a place for memorable events.
per person sharing