Imagine a place where your front garden is the Atlantic Ocean. Where whales play outside your window. Where the sea and stars meet at night. This is the Lookout at Whale Cove, De Kelders.
The Lookout at Whale Cove is a luxuriously appointed 6-sleeper apartment at the southern tip of the African continent. Perched on the cliffs above Walker Bay and the "cellars" (kelder) caves which give this fishing village its name, The Lookout at Whale Cove is a prime site in the world`s premier land-based whale-watching venue.
The apartment has the following accommodation:
- Lounge/dining room
- Second bathroom (with a bath)
- Additional guest toilet
- Built-in cupboards in all the bedrooms
- Secure parking in the apartment complex
- Open-plan kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and stove. The kitchen is fully-stocked with everything either the casual, or gourmet, cook will require
- Additional TV nook off the main lounge with TV/DVD player/Hi-Fi
- 3 bedrooms (main-en-suite with a shower and a magnificent sea view)
- Largest balcony in the complex with loungers, chairs, gas barbecue and outside dining for six people - with the best view in De Kelders!
Facilities & Services:
- Self-Braai / Barbecue
- DVD and/or VCR
The three bedrooms have the following bed configurations:
- The main bedroom has an extra-length king-size bed
- The second bedroom has a queen-size bed
- The third bedroom has two three-quarter beds
- Egyptian cotton sheets and duvet covers throughout
- Electric blankets if needed in winter
- Towels and swimming towels are provided
- Soap, toilet paper and cleaning materials are provided
- Serviced daily if required (included in the price)
- Laundry service available at an extra charge
The Lookout at Whale Cove Activities:
- Pristine Beaches
- Whale Watching
- Wine Routes
- Tourist Drives
- Archeological Sites
- Shopping and Restaurants
- Nature Reserves and Bird Watching
- Shark Cage Diving and Marine Life Boat Tours
The Lookout at Whale Cove Map:
Other Accommodation near The Lookout at Whale Cove:
Accommodation options within 8km from The Lookout at Whale Cove include:
Whale Cove A104 is a four-star rated, three bedroom, two bathroom luxury apartment in De Kelders, Gansbaai.
De Kelders near Gans Bay is a popular weekend and holiday destination situated on the southern Cape coast.
Near Shark cage diving facilities.
per unit, Max: 6
Small intimate guesthouse situated on top of the rugged coastal cliffs of De Kelders, overlooking the picturesque Walker Bay. The 5 spacious Rooms are thoughtful yet stylishly decorated each with sea view and a small private balcony.
Located at De Kelders this Lodge is a place quite unlike any other. A stunning guesthouse right on the cliffs. Relax and enjoy watching the whales from your terrace or bathtub - or listen to the sound of their song at night.
Travellers to the de kelders PRIVATE house are well looked after. Guest rooms have high ceilings, ample light and ventilation and offer complete privacy.
Sea Star Lodge is located in de Kelders - a small village at the Atlantic Ocean between Stanford and Gansbaai. Whether you are looking for adrenalin and decide to go on a shark cage diving trip to discover the Great White Sharks as close as possible.