For those that need to be centrally based and conveniently located for commuting to various Durban venues, but avoid dense traffic, whilst still in easy reach of any of Durban`s attractions and venues, or even any nearby suburb, city or town - even game parks, Drakensberg Mountains, Midlands Meander, etc. as the property is an onramp away from the N3 freeway situated on the doorstep of Durban CBD, yet nestled away amidst a tree-filled garden and leafy suburb.
Beautiful Durban is the largest and busiest port city in Africa. Because of this, there is an extensive road network leading to and from any destination in South Africa. The Crescent is therefore your gateway to Kwazulu Natal and beyond.
We offer small to medium range conference facilities which can be easily accessed and found by delegates as the property is an offramp away and clearly visible from the N3 freeway.
We offer small to medium range conference facilities which can be easily accessed and found by delegates as the property is an offramp away and clearly visible from the N3 freeway. The property can be converted exclusively for this purpose and we are able to host conferences of up to 20 delegates, offering meeting and interview rooms as required.
We have designed our conference venue for intimacy and comfort to meet the needs of our customers. Our venue is tailored for meetings, promotions, conferences, training sessions, workshops, and product launches with or without catering and waitron options, and equipment which can be selectively pre-ordered.
Bed & Breakfast
The guesthouse is ideal for a range of mutually exclusive accommodation options from family getaways to corporate functions or individual bookings. Breakfast options include continental / full English or Halaal breakfasts.
With this option we have different room options as follows:
Standard room - shared bathroom (room only)
Superior room - Ensuited room (breakfast included in room rate)
Delux room - Ensuited room with aircon (breakfast included in room rate)
Self Catering Units
Try our one, two or three bedroom self-catering units for more private holidays. The units cater for 1-2 adults per bedroom and a sleeper couch can sleep 2 additional persons.
(If self catering option chosen, kindly bring along own towels, toiletries and dishwashing requirements.)
The Crescent Activities:
- For the sport enthusiast, our location is also close to the local soccer, tennis, cricket sports grounds as well as swimming pool.
- We are also well suited for the 2010 FIFA Soccer World Cup as we are only 5 minutes from the newly built Moses Mabhida Stadium due for seven matches as well as a semi final.
- Or why not try swimming with Sharks at the uShaka Marine World located down the round. Beautiful Durban is the largest and busiest port city in Africa.
- International Divers are also amazed by the world renowned Aliwal Shoal on the Natal South Coast and captivated by the worlds unique and greatest marine spectacle, the Annual Sardine Migration followed by feeding frenzy of birds, dolphins, whales and sharks.
- Because of this, there is an extensive road network leading to and from any destination in South Africa. The Crescent is therefore your gateway to KwaZulu Natal and beyond.
The Crescent Map:
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Seven fully appointed en-suite bedrooms, luxury and warm hospitality. Spectacular views, pub, swimming pool, secure parking, airport transfers. Close to restaurants, tourist attractions, airport.
This charming boutique hotel is set back from the road in Durban’s tree-lined Berea, and lies within walking distance of the upmarket Musgrave Center. Easy access to the freeway and close proximity to the airport.
Centrally positioned, this modern hotel is situated opposite the Essenwood Park on Durban's Berea with easy access in and out of Durban and all Durban's superb sporting facilities.
Blending the graciousness, elegance and spaciousness of colonial Durban with all the amenities of modern life, Bali on the Ridge Bed and Breakfast is an elegant, olde-worlde style home completely renovated and decorated in contemporary furniture.
An affordable, olde worlde sanctuary from the nearby city hustle and bustle without sacrificing any modern conveniences! An 1886, family-run, Victorian farmhouse situated on 3 acres in Durban’s prestigious Berea.
per person sharing