The river lodge consists of 12 exclusive tented suites under a canopy of Jackalberry and Tambotie trees.
Each luxurious suite ensures total privacy whilst relaxing on the deck with views of the Sabie River, which runs to the Mozambique coastline.
All units are air-conditioned with additional roof fans, have double vanities, an outdoor shower and a luxury bath, and are stocked with quality toiletries, and a private fridge for the comfort of guests.
Facilities available in suites:
* Roof fans
* Bath gowns
* Room Butlers
* Large bath sheets
* Private fridge
* Home baked biscuits
* Complimentary sherry
* Range of quality toiletries
* A selection of current magazines
* Tea and coffee making facilities
* iPods with playlists to accommodate all tastes
* An electronic safe to accommodate bigger items like laptops and camera
- Activities on the 100 ha estate include guided tours of the rose production, walks through the macadamia plantations or along the river bank, sunset hippo gazing from the river pool deck.
- In the immediate vicinity are balloon and micro-light flights over the valley, or the panoramic God’s Window.
- Guided game drives during the day or evenings; mountain bike and hiking trials; tree-canopy aerial walkways, or river-rafting and two excellent championship golf courses.
Summerfields Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1 review.
All aspects of the experience, including friendliness and efficiency of staff, cuisine, etc. at Summerfields were outstanding.
Rating: Reviewed by Blignault Gouws over a year ago
Other Accommodation near Summerfields:
Accommodation options within 8km from Summerfields include:
Oppi Plaas Abek is located in the heart of the Low veld tourist destination. There are 4 self-catering Chalets, 2 sleep max 4 and 2 sleep max 5.
per person sharing
Tucked away in the Sabie River Valley amongst indigenous forests and set in beautiful garden surroundings, Gecko Backpackers is situated 12km from the Kruger Park's Phabeni Gate, 50km from God's Window and an ideal base from which to explore the area
Guest Rating: (7 reviews)
Blue Jay Lodge - Luxury Game Lodge Style Accommodation in Hazyview - 4 Star Graded B&B and Self Catering - 10kms from Kruger National Park entering through Phabeni Gate - 40kms from God's Window, Blyde River Canyon, Sabie & Pilgrims Rest.
Thirty hectares of pristine indigenous forest with amazing bird life, view of the Sabi Valley, foothills and escarpment of the Drakensberg and across the lowveld to well within the Kruger National Park.
Guest Rating: (7 reviews)
Listen to the fish eagles calling as you unwind in secluded and spacious African thatched Rondavels. Soak up the warmth of the sun around the pool or pamper yourself in the sauna and Jacuzzi.