Squirrel & Vine
is a self-catering apartment situated in the historic core of Stellenbosch in nostalgic Herte Street, off Dorp Street. Squirrel & Vine is situated in the heart of Stellenbosch`s tourist district, and Herte Street is an oak-lined one-way street
It offers ideal accommodation for the traveller who requires modern, comfortable luxury in a private setting.
Oom Samie se Winkel (`Uncle Samie`s Shop`) is 150 meters from the apartment, and the Stellenbosch Tourism & Information Bureau 250 meters away.
Within walking distance are numerous quaint coffee shops, excellent restaurants, museums and other historic sites. The two-storey apartment building in which Squirrel & Vine is situated, is called Die Pieke (`The Peaks`) and consists of twelve privately owned apartments.
* One bedroom with extra-length king size bed, one single sleeper-couch in lounge
* A maximum of three guests can be accommodated
* Fully equipped granite kitchen, including fridge, oven, stove and microwave oven
* Washing machine
* Private balcony facing Herte Street
* Air conditioning, full satellite television, DVD, electronic safe, WiFi
* Situated inside security complex
* Secure undercover parking bay inside complex
* Linen and towels provided
* Fires are not permitted in this historic part of town - barbecue facilities are therefore not provided
* Smoking policy: balcony only
The apartment is ideal as a base when visiting the Winelands, or for those who need to be close to the University, schools or Medi-Clinic.