- Simon’s Town Restaurants - Simon’s Town has a great variety of restaurants offering local and international cuisine.
- Boulders Beach Penguin Colony - A thriving colony of African Penguins and sheltered safe beaches where you can even swim with the penguins.
- Simon’s Town Waterfront - This small, friendly centre boasts an interesting variety of shops, restaurants, and a hotel with conference facilities.
- Simon’s Town Beaches - Something for everyone! Safe swimming beaches ideal for the family. Great beaches for kite surfers, windsurfers, paddlers, and divers.
- Simon’s Town Boat Trips - Boats tours from Simon’s Town jetty include harbour tours, whale watching, seal island and trips to Cape Point. Water taxi between Kalk Bay and Simon’s Town.
- Mineral World and Scratch Patch - Take a fascinating tour through a gemstone tumbling factory, scratch for your own gem stones at the scratch patch. Unusual jewellery and gift shop.
- Great White Shark cage diving - Witness one of nature’s greatest spectacles, a breaching Great white shark. Cage diving and surface viewing.
- Southern Right Whales - These gentle giants of the sea can be seen from land from June - November.
- Seal Island, False Bay - Home to 74 000 Cape Fur Seals, 24 bird species and is a natural hunting ground of the Great White Shark.
- Baboon walks - Take a walk with the baboons in their natural environment.
- Fishing - Exciting adventure and discipline of Deep Sea Fishing.
- Hiking and Biking - Mountains on one side and sea on the other. A great place to walk or cycle.
- Museums include - Simon’s Town, Heritage, Warrior toy and Naval museums.
Other Accommodation near Simonsview:
Accommodation options within 8km from Simonsview include:
Situated on a mountain with spectacular sea views and sunrises. Luxury self-contained thatch cottage with two double en-suite bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs. Close to the beaches and centre of Fish Hoek.
Moonglow Guesthouse situated on the slopes of the Simon's Town Mountain Range close to the Boulder's Beach Penguin Colony and Cape Point Nature Reserve.
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Awake to sweet fresh smells of Fyn bos, the sea breeze, the echoes of birds and the crashing of waves in the distance 15 on Penguin Guest House, your home away from home, where your rest is guaranteed.
per person sharing
Magellan's Passage is a true Eco lodge with renewable energy supply and celebrates the discoveries of new and old; of the brave men and women who left the safety of their homes to discover new worlds. Situated on the slopes above Simon's Town
Relax and unwind in our brand new contemporary African themed guest house with 180 degree ocean views from our 5 luxury en suite bedrooms. Here you will find all the modern comforts.