Serenahof Guest Apartments lies in the heart of the historical town of Stellenbosch and next to the First River. The Art Deco building dates back to 1940 and features elegant balconies overlooking the Helderberg mountains.
Each apartment is furnished and offers an equipped kitchen, comfortable bedroom and spacious lounge with wireless internet available.
The accommodation offers secure parking, being in the centre of town and in walking distance of the University of Stellenbosch and sport stadiums it is ideally suited when visiting the Boland on holiday, business, for sporting or academic reasons.
- 2 adjacent single beds
- Build in cupboards
- Original Canadian beach wooden floors
- Book shelf with books to read
- Day bed as couch (that can serve as additional bed)
- WiFi availability
- Stove, oven
- Tea facilities
- Washing machine
- Micro wave
- Iron & iron board
- Overlooking the Helderberg mountain
Serenahof Guest Apartments Activities:
- Wine festivals, Golf course, Art Exhibitions, Theatre
- Wine routes
- Discover the historic town of Stellenbosch on foot, then take a tour to all the surrounding wineries and experience the true flavour of the winelands.
- For dinner you are spoiled for a choice of selection of exquisite restaurants in the Stellenbosch area.
Serenahof Guest Apartments Map:
Rozenhof Villa Luxury Self-catering apartment situated in the historical centre of Stellenbosch. Rozenhof Villa is a modern, luxurious self-catering apartment with 3 en-suite bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen, dining room and living area.
Situated in the heart of Stellenbosch, in the historic Upper Dorp Street. Stylish, Edwardian, luxuriously furnished with modern facilities and traditional Cape cuisine and a salt-water swimming pool.
per person sharing
Albarosa Guest House is located in the heart of the historic town of Stellenbosch.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Situated in the heart of the winelands, on Stellenbosch's oldest and most historic street is the Stellenbosch Hotel.
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Winner of boutique hotel category of 2005,2006 & 2007 AA Accommodation Awards and Hall of fame 2008 & 2009. Within walking distance of all major town attractions, it is a perfect base from which to explore the Cape Winelands and Cape Peninsula.