Seasands Lodge is situated in a beautiful tropical garden with breathtaking views over the St Lucia Wetlands and Estuary mouth of Lake St. Lucia where it meets the warm Indian Ocean. Seasands Lodge is hard to beat both as a destination and venue.
The best location in St. Lucia Wetlands Park (5 eco-systems). You cannot get any closer. Seasands Lodge is set in a tropical paradise of palms, cycads, tree ferns and other exotic plants which attracts a lot of birdlife.
The resort is situated in the famous St. Lucia Wetland Park with access to Cape Vidal, Big 5 game reserves, Zulu cultural villages and self-guided walking trails.
All rooms are full self-catering with air-conditioning and are serviced daily. All rooms have with coffee/tea making facilities and are equipped with bath and shower en-suite
All Lodges have ceiling fans and are air conditioned, with individual balconies. The front facing rooms offer sweeping views over the Wetlands.
Other facilities include swimming pool with wooden deck & sun loungers, lapa, conference centre, braai areas, bar, in-house restaurant as well as Internet & phone facilities.
There is ample secure parking on the premises.
Airport transfers and all tours are arranged for guests.
Seasands Lodge is remembered for their exceptional staff who are all warm, genuine and friendly.
Our newly built conference centre (the only dedicated conference centre in The Greater St Lucia Wetland & Parks) caters for up to 100 delegates. The Lapa with its wooden sundeck and cosy bar offers magnificent views over the wetlands to the sea.
The Lapa can be used as a conference venue comfortably catering for 35 delegates and is equipped with flip charts, overhead projector, television and VCR.
Seasands Lodge & Conference Centre Activities:
Seasands will assist guests with information regarding activities and tours - a few examples are:
- Boat safaris on the lake to see crocodiles on Lake St. Lucia and hippos
- Whale watching in St. Lucia off the coast of the warm Indian Ocean during the winter months.
- Game Reserve excursions - 'Big 5' game reserves close to St. Lucia village
- Birding in and around St. Lucia - a variety of habitats (wetlands, grasslands, sand and tropical forests)
- Snorkelling tours to Cape Vidal
- Horse riding in the wetlands of St. Lucia.
- Game Viewing on horseback
- A visit to a traditional Zulu village to experience first hand Zulu culture
- The area is a must for special interest groups like photographers, birders & nature lovers.
- Self-drive safaris. Here's your chance to see the surrounding area of St. Lucia wetlands in an off-road "buggy" type vehicle escorted by a trained guide.
- Our guests are welcome to play Tennis, golf or squash at nearby Monzi Country Club.
- Turtle tours during November, December and part of January to view the Giant Leatherback turtles at Cape Vidal or St. Lucia returning to lay their eggs on the beaches where they were born.
Seasands Lodge & Conference Centre Map:
Seasands Lodge & Conference Centre Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1
The location is fabulous; the view over the estuary (ocean in the near distance with sound effects!!), walking distance to town, beaches, and amenities. The staff are tremendous; helpful, courteous, and accommodating. The room had all the necessities, clean, bright, and stocked. The dining room is the best in St. Lucia, by far!! We will definitely book Seasands again.
Rating: Reviewed by Mark James over a year ago
Other Accommodation near Seasands Lodge & Conference Centre:
Accommodation options within 8km from Seasands Lodge & Conference Centre include:
Guest Rating: (9 reviews)
Little Eden is a 4 Star, AA Quality Assured High Recommended Establishment that offers Up Market and Tastefully Decorated Self Catering Accommodation bordering the iSimangaliso Wetland Park with real Hospitality, Privacy and Comfort.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Located at the Gateway to the iSimangaliso Wetlands Park. We offer accommodation in 11 air conditioned ensuite rooms all equipped with refridgerators, hair dryers, tea and coffee making facitlities as well as 10 TV channels.
Guest Rating: (16 reviews)
You will find Ndiza Lodge nestled onto the verge of the Wetlands situated on the Elephant Coast. With a panoramic view, easy access to the Restaurants, Supermarkets and rest of the town, yet private and quiet.
per person sharing
Turtle Bay Lodge Guest House and B&B is situated in a quiet suburb of St Lucia, just 1 km from the estuary, and is within walking distance from the town centre. In the town itself, there are a variety of restaurants and shops for your convenience.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (12 reviews)
Lai-La log cabins is ideal for a person looking to relax in the lovely tropical garden and listening to the sound of the birds. So come and lose yourself in the beautiful surroundings of St Lucia, and enjoy the relaxed safe environment that you deserve.