Sacred Mountain Lodge
is the ideal location from which to explore the Cape Peninsula - conveniently situated at the base of Chapman`s Peak Drive, only 35 minutes from Cape Town City Centre, Table Mountain and the V&A Waterfront.
We are walking distance and mere minutes from awe inspiring beaches along the False Bay Coastline, for both the Indian and Atlantic Ocean - encompassing Hout Bay through to Simonstown and Fish Hoek - a hot spot for penguins or whales; walking distance to craft markets and delectible restaurants, close to shopping centres, 35 minutes to Cape Point Nature Reserve.
Accommodation at Sacred Mountain Lodge:
All of our cottages are available on a Bed & Breakfast or self catering basis.
Every room has:
- 100% cotton percale bedlinnen, microfibre duvets and extra blankets
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Bar fridges
- Full housekeeping service
Some are are equipped with:
- Fully equipped kitchenettes
- Private braai facilities
- Indoor wood-burning fireplaces
Facilities at Sacred Mountain Lodge includes:
- Wellness Spa in a forested clearing – including sauna jacuzzi and a full range of therapies arranged to help you relax and unwind
- Full menu farm-style Breakfasts enjoyed beneath the whispering oaks of a sanctuary garden – free range eggs and only the freshest ingredients used
- Home cooked Meals & Picnic Baskets
- All produce is free range and organic where possible
- Intimate Conferences
- Wedding and Functions, Spit Braais
- Swimming Pool - safely fenced set in a Fairy-like dell
- Wireless Internet for the exclusive use of our valued in-house guests
- Secretarial services available for the travelling Businessman
- Laundry Service offered
- Airport transfers & Car Hire arranged on request
- Activity & Restaurant bookings on request
Our private and tranquil retreat offers a mini-gym, sauna and Jacuzzi spa, available for your exclusive use at the time of your appointment. Our guests are our first priority and we canarrange any of a variety of services and treatments.
Conferences and Functions:
Tailor made to suite every client`s individual needs, Clydesdale Conference Suite can accommodate 20 delegates comfortably in boardroom style, 25 in schoolroom style and 30 in cinema style.
Overnight and day packages available. We are able to arrange and offer a full wedding package service from food to flowers, the minister and d`cor arrangements , all you need to do is turn up in your suited attire.
Sacred Mountain Lodge Map:
Sacred Mountain Lodge Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1 review.
Pleasant staff and lovely location, occasionally a little disorganised.
Rating: Reviewed by Jonathan Berman over a year ago
Other Accommodation near Sacred Mountain Lodge:
Accommodation options within 8km from Sacred Mountain Lodge include:
Goose Green Lodge - the place you'd rather be - offers guest establishments in the tranquil Noordhoek Valley, south of Cape Town. Noordhoek is enveloped by the awe-inspiring mountains on three sides and hemmed by one of the most beautiful beaches in SA.
per person sharing
Wild Rose Country Lodge lies between the spectacular mountain
scenery and the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, 30 minutes from Cape Town. The thatched Lodge has ethnic colonial touches, with stylishly decorated en-suite Rooms.
Luxurious yet homely guesthouse in the Cape Town suburb Noordhoek offering 6 ensuite rooms and one cottage, sea and mountain views, off street parking, free wifi, solar heated swimming pool and delicious organic breakfast.
De Noordhoek Lifestyle Hotel is a 4 star 20 bedroomed Boutique Hotel set in the beautiful, vibrant Noordhoek Farm Village in Cape Town, South Africa. At the base of Chapman’s Peak with Table Mountain National Park and the famous Noordhoek Beach close by.
Guest Rating: (8 reviews)
Nestled amongst ancient Milkwood trees and overlooking 8 km of Noordhoek beach. World`s apart from city living yet only 25 min to the centre of Cape Town – Monkey Valley is an atypical splendor tucked onto the southern slopes of Chapman`s Peak Drive
per person sharing