Royal Swazi Sun Hotel
in the fascinating kingdom of Swaziland is a lush and verdant valley named ‘heaven’ by the noble Swazis. In this valley lies a sensational casino resort comprising a trio of hotels. Each touched by the magic of Africa, none more so than the 4-star Royal Swazi Spa Hotel.
Royal Swazi Sun Hotel is an oasis in the Kingdom of Swaziland with its sweeping verandas, large oak trees and wide open spaces. This regal colonial hotel stirs and stimulates the senses with its contrasting qualities.
Royal Swazi Sun Hotel, originally built in 1965, has a graciousness that is immediately apparent from the winding tree lined approach to the elegant sweeping staircase in the entrance hall.
The Royal Kingdom of Swaziland has a history of tradition and culture that pervades the land and infuses the Valley. The Royal Swazi Sun Resort nestles in the Ezulwini Valley and the infusion of royal custom and quality reigns. The warmth of the noble Swazi people is illustrated by their amiable welcome.
Swaziland offers both foreign individual travellers and conference delegates a variety of attractions and activities - from scenic drives around the countryside, to exciting arts and crafts, as well as great adventures such as hiking, river rafting and game drives. Accommodation at Royal Swazi Sun Hotel:
Royal Swazi Sun Hotel is the flagship of the Ezulwini Valley trio and has 149 rooms.
The combination of luxury accommodation conference centre, country club, casino and an elegant new Health Spa, make it the ideal destination for leisure visits, conferences, incentives, as well as sporting events.View Room Types & RatesThe Spa
The Spa at the Royal Swazi Sun Hotel in the mountainous kingdom`s Ezulwini Valley is managed by Camelot, leaders in spa therapies in the Southern African continent.
Set in tranquil gardens overlooking the golf course with tremendous mountain views, the spa is a haven of peace and gentle efficiency. A central lounge offers guests the chance to relax and enjoy complimentary herbal teas, fruit juices and freshly sliced fruit.
The lounge overlooks the stunning rim-flow indoor swimming pool which in turn has views of the rolling mountains. Specialist treatment rooms branch off from a high central foyer.
There are eight full time therapists at the Spa that include three top specialists, two masseurs and two manicurists. There is also a hairdressing salon in the building. Casino at Royal Swazi Sun Hotel
The casino is located within the Royal Swazi Sun Hotel. Residents of the Royal Swazi Spa and Lugogo Sun, have free access to the casino upon presentation of their hotel resident cards. A courtesy shuttle service runs between the Royal Swazi Spa Valley Hotels, and is available to all hotel residents from 08h00 until the casino closes.Conferencing at Royal Swazi Sun Hotel:
The Royal Swazi Sun Conference Centre provides for a great variety offunctions, ranging from boardroom meetings for 20 delegates, conferences up to 600 delegates and Formal dinners for 540 guests.
The centre consists of four venues which are totally self-contained with a reception lobby and two pre-assembly areas.
All rooms are equipped with wall to wall carpeting, airconditioning ,PA systems and independently controlled light switches with dimmers.Health Spa at Royal Swazi Sun Hotel:
Overlooking the Royal Swazi Sun Hotel Golf Course with its magnificent mountain views, the Royal Swazi Spa Valley sets the scene for the ultimate experience in rest and relaxation. Highly qualified therapists specialise in a range of stress-relief, beauty and slimming therapies. Guests have an opportunity to relax in the lounge before or after treatments, and enjoy complimentary herbal teas, fruit juices and freshly sliced fruit.
The lounge overlooks a beautiful plunge pool in which guests can refresh after a steam bath. Treatment rooms include facilities for hydrotherapy, facials, thalassotherapy, sports massages, aromatherapy and many more.
Royal Swazi Sun Hotel Activities:
• Golf - This picturesque course nestles on the side of a hill, in the lovely Ezulwini Valley. At only 6 166 metres (5258 metres for women) in length, the par 72 layout used to be regarded as a soft touch by pros and amateurs alike.
There are ample activities and attractions nearby:
• Mdzimba Trail - A half day tour for an active outdoor experience.
• Lobamba Trail - Focusing on the history of the country, the half-day Lobamba trail incorporates the National Museum, King Sobhuza II Memorial Park, the Lobamba Royal Village, a traditional Swazi Village, as well as the Mantenga Falls and craft markets.
• Taste of Swaziland - A dramatic evening group tour focusing on lifestyle and culture.
• Swazi Arts & Craft - Spend half a day visiting the splendid variety of art and craft markets in Ezulwini, Mantenga, Mlilwane and Malkerns, including a unique candle factory.
• Mlilwane Hogs & Hippo Trail - Half a day of stunning scenery, hippo spectacle with abundant bird and wildlife viewing.
• Hlane Big Cats - A full day spent tracking lion, cheetah and leopard in the Hlane Royal National Park, with an optional walking safari.
• Mkhaya Endangered Species - Spend a full day in an open game viewing vehicle watching black rhino, elephant, buffalo, tsessebe, giraffe and many more.
Royal Swazi Sun Hotel Map: