Place To Be offers you self caterering accommodation in Dana Bay.
* Stunning sea view, nature & sea life - birdlife, bushbuck, tortoise, dolphins sighted regularly
* Whale at sight during their season (June/July)
* Fresh walk morning time, hiking, diving, swimming, bungy jump - 35 km away
* Fishing, on the rocks - Dana Bay 3rd beach - one of the best in area,fish aquarium 10 km away
* 2 km from nearest beach, at least five more good and safe beaches in the area
* 15 min to nearest game resort, 1 hour to Cango Caves & arts and culture festival in Oudshoorn in April,
* 8 km away from golf course - one of the best in South-Africa
* Outside braai/BBQ, enjoying fresh clean air, shopping malls, church, mosque, clubs, restuarants, cinema, laundry in close proximity
* Safe, clean and upmarket suburb. Mosselbay have the 2nd best temperate climate in the world next to Hawaii-cool place!!
* River nearby, Gourits, Little Brak and Great Brak, Estuary into the Indian Ocean
* Elephant and horse riding nearby
* 6 km away from Garden Route Casino Accommodation
3 Bedroom Unit
3 bedroom unit which sleeps 6 persons. The unit has 3 bedrooms with a double bed in the main bedroom as well as the 2nd bedroom and 2 x single beds in 3rd bedroom.
The unit shares 1 1/2 bathroom with shower. The unit has an open plan kitchen and lounge.
2 Bedroom Unit
2 Bedroom apartment with en-suite garage and sleeps 4 people. The main bedroom has a double bed, while the second bedroom has 2 x single beds. The unit shares 1 bathroom with an open plan kitchen and lounge. There is a sleeper couch available in the lounge.
Situated in the Dana Bay Conservancy, 9km from Mossel Bay, this luxury family orientated self-catering guest house offers warm hospitality and tranquil surroundings.. Dana Bay has two beautiful beaches and is one of the many popular fishing spots.
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Beach front accommodation. Second mildest climate in the world. Safe family holiday. Country life atmosphere. Spectacular sea view. Quality accommodation. Great hospitality. Whale-watching and dolphins. Airport. Long safe unspoilt beaches.
Bokmakierie a four star Guest House is situated at the beginning of the Garden route with lots of attractions close by George airport is only 40km away on the N2 where many high rated golf courses and game drives are available.
Kay Cera Guesthouse and Self Catering are situated in Dana Bay, a nature conservation coastal town, in the picturesque Garden Route. Kay Cera Guesthouse and Self Catering have seven beautifully themed units and two penthouses.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Its hillside location and an unlimited view over the Indian Ocean make the Classical View Guest House the ideal spot for your holiday in South Africa. One of the most breathtaking and unspoilt sandy beaches is within walking distance (5 minutes).
per person sharing