Pelagus Guest House offers you accommodation in Hermanus that has all the elements necessary for a stay that is truly special. Our position, our style and our dedication to the highest standards ensure that the accommodation we provide meets your expectations.
Pelagus guest house is within walking distance of quaint village shops, restaurants and just a stroll from the cliff top for the best views of dolphins and whales.
A spectacular view of the ocean and the sound of waves greet you on arrival at Pelagus Guest House; you’ll awake to the smell of a fresh sea breeze and seaside sounds every morning and you’ll be able to relax on the patio and enjoy the vista of Walker Bay whenever it pleases you.
* Relax with a good book and a sea view in our library;
* Lounge in front of our cozy fireplace;
* Enjoy an invigorating dip in our own swimming pool where you can sun-tan in complete privacy;
* Walk along the cliff path to the harbour and return to the peace of Pelagus to sip a fine Cape wine.
There are a range of activities, sites and adventures in and around Hermanus for you to enjoy, including world class golf courses and beautiful beaches that are very close to the guest house, and a myriad of events that happen throughout the year.
Secure parking. Credit cards accepted. Children over the age of ten years welcome.
Facilities & Services:
- Honeymoon Couples
- Laundry Service
- Conference facilities
- Team Building
- Dining room
- Bar on the Premises
- Tourism Information Desk
- Parking (open and off-street)
- Fireplace on the Premises
- Swimming Pool
Accommodation at Pelagus Guest House consists of 7 individually styled rooms with en-suite bathrooms. This includes a Penthouse suite that accommodates 4.
Each room has satellite TV, bar fridge, tea tray and safe - as well as the sound of the ocean and the smell of Hermanus' Champagne Air of course!
The combination of our sea front position, the elegantly comfortable accommodation and our dedication to high standards of service, privacy and security provide ensures you experience truly superior accommodation in Hermanus.
Those little extras that make the difference at Pelagus Guest House:
- Complimentary Port and Sherry
- Complimentary chocolates in each room
- Tea (herbal and Ceylon) and coffee facilities in each room (hot chocolate also available) - white sugar and artificial sweetners
- Mini bar fridge with cold, water and alcoholic beverages in each room
- Satellite tv with remote (hotel bouquet)
- Heaters in each bathroom
- Connection for electric shavers
- Liquid soap dispensers in all rooms
- Electronic / manual safes in all rooms
Pelagus House Map:
Other Accommodation near Pelagus House:
Accommodation options within 8km from Pelagus House include:
Guest Rating: (3 reviews)
Absolutely stunning sea views from your luxurious bedroom. Perfect to view the whales from when in season. Metres from famous Cliff Paths for the best land based whale watching in the world.
At Kenjockity we aim to make your stay a pleasant and memorable one. If you need to escape the stress of life, visit us and award yourself with a well-deserved rest.
From this delightful Guest Lodge you are within walking distance (300 metres) from the restaurants, pubs and business centre. Offering comfortable double rooms with en-suite bathrooms with both bath and shower.
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Luxury bed and breakfast accommodation. Watch the whales from some of the suites. Meters from scenic cliff paths and famous rock pool. Four minute walk to Village centre. Safe Parking. Broadband internet connection. Beautiful sea views from balcony.
A charming thatched residence offering stylish bedrooms with satellite TV, bar fridge, tea tray, safe and heated towel rails. Enjoy a delicious breakfast before a leisurely walk along the cliff path to the village and old harbour.