Experience the "Wilder Side of Life" Otavi Game Lodge
is home to the King of the Jungle. We have white/tawny lions, and caracal . Otavi is the ideal venue for functions, such as year-end, birthday parties, conferences, "bosberaad" etc.
Otavi Lion Park also offer daily guided wildlife tours, gates open at 10:00
Come and stay with Otavi Lion Park (or visit for the day), Have a delicious meal whilst listening to the roar of the lions.
Otavi Game Lodge situated 10 km before Parys offers daily guided wildlife tours and accommodation. Otavi also caters for weddings,conferences, birthday parties, bachelors and corporate functions. Day visitors are welcome.
Facilities at Otavi Game Lodge:
- Swimming pool area
- Game Drives
- Wedding Chapel
- Conference Centre
- Dinning room
- Sundowners Bush Bar
Otavi is the ideal destination for groups celebrating birthday parties, year end functions, fun days or just a day out in nature.
Accommodation at Otavi Game Lodge:
Accommodation facilities consists of the:
- Warthog unit with 4 rooms (2 single beds each), of which one is en-suite with a shower, there is also one full bathroom, a separate shower and toilet and small dining room
- Boesman unit consists of a en-suite room with a double bed and a shower and toilet
- Springbuck A consists of a en-suite room with a double bed, a shower and toilet.
- Springbuck B consists of a 2 bedroom unit (2 single beds each) separate toilet and a bath, small dining area.
- Eland A & B consists of a en-suite room with 2 single beds each, a shower and toilet
All the units are not equipped for self-catering.
Only an hours drive from Joburg and nestled on the banks of the Vaal River near Parys, Carryblaire River Retreat embodies peace, tranquillity and a sense of oneness with nature.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Located in the heart of the beautiful town of Parys, this stylish Guest House features 6 luxury guest suites next to our famous Restaurant and Art Gallery.
Situated on the banks of the Vaal River, 10 km outside Parys and 120 km south of Johannesburg. SunWa has gone to great lengths to utilize the beautiful environment of the Vaal River.
per person sharing