Olive Hill Country Lodge
is designed to conform to typical Free State architecture is situated in a pristine rural setting with an exceptional view. Olive Hill Country Lodge is situated only 4 km north of Bloemfontein and near to the Bloemfontein Airport. Accessibility to the N1 is a further aspect in its favour.
Guests will find the newly built and well appointed bedrooms with kitchenette and ensuite bathrooms a haven from the city nearby, yet close enough to make use of its conveniences. Olive Hill Country Lodge is designed to appeal to families but also to conference attendees and representatives looking for something out of the ordinary in the heart of the Free State that will appeal to farmers, hunters and the rural soul who prefer to enjoy the quiet of a starry Free State night.
Olive Hill Country Lodge is also ideally equipped for a prospective bride and her bridesmaids and closest family to prepare for her wedding.
Facilities at Olive Hill Country Lodge:
Olive Hill Guest Lodge houses six ensuite bedrooms linked by an inviting wide veranda for spending lazy late afternoons lapping up the Free State sunshine and enjoying an unencumbered view of a typical Free State rural country side.
Each bedroom is furnished with a small kitchenette, fully equipped for purposes of self catering. Breakfast is available on request.
The two larger bedrooms come equipped with double beds, Victorian bath and shower, and kitchenette. For families we offer the possibility of additional bunkbeds. The four smaller rooms each have two single beds in a spacious environment and unencumbered views.
All rooms come equipped with DSTV and air conditioning.
What we offer at Olive Hill Country Lodge:
- Two luxury bedrooms with double beds
- Four luxury bedrooms with single beds
- En suite bathrooms – all with bath (two come equipped with additional shower)
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Meals are available if arranged in advance
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Communal veranda ideal for a sundowner or early morning coffee
- Unrestricted view
- Covered parking
- Directions to nearby restaurants, movie theaters, tourist sites and malls
- Friendly and welcoming dogs and chickens roosting in the wild olive branches on the lawn in the early morning!
All rooms have the following amenities:
- Extra blankets
- Small refrigerator with mini bar
- Self catering equipment
- Coffee, tea, sugar and milk provided
- Basic continental breakfast (cereals, bread, butter and jam) provided. English breakfast and dinner can be ordered addisionally
- Towels, shampoo, soap and foam bath
- Water bottles, special plugs, etc. can be provided upon request.
Very welcoming and all amenities one needs. Dog friendly!!
Rooms are well furnished and comfortable.
Primavera meaning "Spring" is set in charming bird-filled gardens in the peaceful suburb of Waverley,with easy access to the N1.The hosts look forward to welcoming you to their tranquil home, with modern, comfortable, stylish air-conditioned bedrooms.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (7 reviews)
Up market Guesthouse where we cater for all types of stays, where it being for business, tourists, events, weddings, conferences or merely passing through. With a secure environment and parking.
Monte Bello is on a historic old farm which enjoys a compelling sense of timeless beauty, typical of a bygone era when people had time for one another.
Guest Rating: (3 reviews)
Lily Guesthouse is the perfect place for guests that prefer the comfort and flexibility of home to hotel regimentation. We are situated in a quiet and well established suburb of Bloemfontein where the birds still wake you up in the morning.
De Witt'e Guest House is a Four star graded guest house. Stately, thatched main building situated in northern part of Bloemfontein.
per person sharing