Let the combination of the spirit of Africa and the proximity to the ocean relax and revive you at
A charming thatched residence offering stylish bedrooms with satellite TV, bar fridge, tea tray, safe and heated towel rails. Enjoy a delicious breakfast before a leisurely walk along the cliff path to the village and old harbour.
Restaurants, beaches, whale watching, shark diving and golf courses nearby. A fully equipped, air conditioned conference centre for up to 12 delegates. Secure parking. Children over the age of fourteen years welcome.
Nautilus has a fully-equipped, quiet conference centre that accommodates 12 delegates. This is the perfect conference venue for brain storming sessions, meetings, presentations and Imbizo`s.
Accommodation at Nautilus Cottage consists of 4 stylish bedrooms with full bathrooms.
Each room has satellite TV, bar fridge, tea tray, safe and heated towel rails - as well as the sound of the ocean and the smell of Hermanus' Champagne Air of course!
In room facilities:
- Complimentary Port and Sherry
- Complimentary chocolates in each room
- Hairdryer in all the bathrooms
- Each room has a separate bath and shower
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Satellite tv with remote (hotel bouquet)
- Lounge and dining room have ceiling fans
- Heaters in each bathroom
- Connection for electric shavers
- Heated towel rails
- Liquid soap dispensers in all rooms
- Electronic / manual safes in all rooms
- Tea (herbal and Ceylon) and coffee facilities in each room (hot chocolate also available) - white sugar and artificial sweetners
- Mini bar fridge with cold, water and alcohol in each room
Guest Rating: (3 reviews)
Absolutely stunning sea views from your luxurious bedroom. Perfect to view the whales from when in season. Metres from famous Cliff Paths for the best land based whale watching in the world.
At Kenjockity we aim to make your stay a pleasant and memorable one. If you need to escape the stress of life, visit us and award yourself with a well-deserved rest.
From this delightful Guest Lodge you are within walking distance (300 metres) from the restaurants, pubs and business centre. Offering comfortable double rooms with en-suite bathrooms with both bath and shower.
Pelagus Guest House is within walking distance of quaint village shops, restaurants and just a stroll from the cliff top. Our position, our style and our dedication to the highest standards ensure that the accommodation we provide meets your expectations
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Luxury bed and breakfast accommodation. Watch the whales from some of the suites. Meters from scenic cliff paths and famous rock pool. Four minute walk to Village centre. Safe Parking. Broadband internet connection. Beautiful sea views from balcony.