Mosterts Hoek Guest House
- Relaxing beauty, with an adventurous twist. Experience the tranquil setting surrounded by the 360 degree majestic Mountains. Experience the local Slanghoek valley with vineyards stretching to the horizon. Mosterts Hoek is midway between Ceres and Worcester, yet only 1 hour drive from Cape Town and 120 km from Cape Town International Airport.
It is a working farm where mixed farming is practiced with fruit and livestock. The farm boasts an abundance of fynbos and indigenous wildlife on your doorstep, including tortoises, previously spotted leopard, many birds, baboons and a game camp.
Further attractions include mountain biking, hiking, snow-covered peaks in winter, open fires and barbecues, communal swimming pool and much more. The ideal getaway for a family or group of friends seeking a country experience.
Accommodation at Mosterts Hoek Guest House:
The house is a perfect destination for a group of friends or family, and can sleep up to 8 people in the 4 bedrooms. It is fully equipped for self-catering with fridge, stove, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, indoor fireplace, outdoor braai and communal swimming pool.
The house boasts a trendy open-plan kitchen and cozy lounge with fireplace. The fun, relaxed atmosphere on the farm makes it the perfect getaway for the entire family. Stunning views of the mountains and entire Breerivier valley.
Facilities at Mosterts Hoek Guest House:
- Communal Swimming Pool
Mosterts Hoek Guest House Activities: Activities on the Farm:
- Walking, cycling, hiking and bird watching on the farm
- Canoeing – 8 km from Guest House on the Breede River
- Cycling – Mountain Bike trails
- Picnic Spot – Book our beautiful Picnic Spot for a wonderful day in nature
- Swimming Pool
- Working Farm – working of livestock educational for kids
Breedekloof (immediate vicinity); Worcester (30 km drive); Ceres (30 km drive); Wolseley (20 km); Tulbagh (35 km).
Mosterts Hoek Guest House Map:
Other Accommodation near Mosterts Hoek Guest House:
Accommodation options within 8km from Mosterts Hoek Guest House include:
Big Sky Cottages offers modern self-catering semi-detached cottages on the foothills of the Mostertshoek Mountain between Wolseley and Ceres, overlooking the beautiful Buchu lands with plentiful breathtaking views of the valley.
Comfortable 2 bedroomed cottage sleeps 4, fully equipped. Built in braai on the verandah and inside fireplace.
per unit, Max: 4