is a newly renovated, spacious double storey contemporary home with luxury finishes with 3 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen, pool and parking.
Available for rental on a self catering basis.
Ideally located just a few minutes drive to the V&A Waterfront, Convention Centre, City Centre and Table Mountain. Minutes walk to the Cape Town 2010 World Cup Stadium, Mouille Point and the Sea Point beachfront. Walking distance to a golf course as well as tennis and gym facilities.
A short coastal drive to the beaches of Clifton, Camps Bay and Hout Bay. Five minutes drive to Long and Kloof Streets with their vibrant restaurants, bars and shops.
Most first time visitors to Cape Town make their way along the fairly well-worn paths to favourite destinations, the Cape Winelands, Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, Cape Point and the famous Nelson Mandela’s Robben Island.
Accommodation at Milford House:
- Ideal for 6 people
- Spacious lounge opening onto courtyard with plunge pool
- Open plan dining room and fully equipped kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms en suite
- Large bedroom with two single beds
- Separate bathroom with shower and outside shower courtyard
- Roof top terrace
- Linen and towels provided
- Fully air conditioned
- Satellite television, DVD
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Parking for 3 cars