The 10 exclusive suites at Kichaka, built of stone and thatch, are situated in secluded settings ensuring total privacy and a real sense of space. The suites are connected to the main lodge by walkways which wind through the natural bush.
Each Suite Provides
- Spectacular views from the lounge & bedroom of each 70m² suite
- Glass sliding doors open on 2 sides making rooms part of the surrounding bush.
- Outdoor Shower
- Radio, CD Player, IPod Docking System
- Private plunge pools situated on secluded decks.
- Complimentary mini bar
- International direct dial telephone
- Private mini safe
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- 24 hour room service
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Air-conditioning & under floor heating throughout
- Bathrooms with his & her vanities as well as shower and bath
- International plug adapters
Kichaka Luxury Game Lodge Activities:
At the lodge area itself you can enjoy private game drives or guided walking safaris,booked at your convenience, game viewing from the main lodge over our waterhole, bird watching, swimming and relaxation provided by our first class service and facilities. Then, in cool of the night, be guided gazing of the stars, a treat in clear Karoo skies.
Within a short driving distance we have available:
- Golf, several courses including preferential rates at the nearby Gary Player course at Bushman Sands
- Hiking trails
- Horse trails
Spa & Treatments - Indulge in a wonderful treatment in the comfort of your own room. Our qualified therapist will help you to relax and unwind in the perfect surroundings that nature has to offer.
Kichaka Luxury Game Lodge Map:
Other Accommodation near Kichaka Luxury Game Lodge:
Accommodation options within 8km from Kichaka Luxury Game Lodge include:
Covering 6 500ha overlooking Lake Kariega, Pumba Private Game Reserve and Spa offers stunning views of the wilderness and water only 105 km from Port Elizabeth. Pumba Private Game Reserve is situated in a Malaria Free area.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Surrender to the call of the wild, experience the enchanting African bushveld at Idwala.