Karoo Pride En Route 62
offers you peaceful, tranquil surroundings and unending views. Unspoiled landscapes, fresh Karoo air and mountain water all year round.
Nestling between the Majestic Langeberg Mountains and rugged Karoo koppies. Karoo Pride En Route 62 offers you fully equipped self catering cottages with endless views.
On a hot day take a swim in the farm dam, or laze around the swimming pool and enjoy the magnificent views. Also various routes for hiking, walking and mountain biking, in close proximity to excellent 4x4 routes, horse riding, and fishing.
Experience the uniqueness of the Little Karoo on your doorstep - only 28 km from Montagu on Route 62 towards Barrydale.
Accommodation at Karoo Pride En Route 62
Guest accommodation consists of 7 self-catering cottages; each with its own cosy atmosphere, private setting and
endless views. Cottages sleep from 2 to 5 people.
Each cottage has a fireplace & or heater and braai/barbeque facilities, bar fridge and kitchenette.
• Elegantly decorated room
• Private bathroom with shower
• Private entrance
• Sitting area
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Own Terrace
• Use of pool
• Linen and towels provided
• Built in braai
• Electric blankets
You can relax in the peaceful and tranquil setting, read a book, use our babysitting facility and recharge your batteries OR enjoy one of the following activities:
* Within close proximity is the Poortjieskloof dam for angling, a trout farm, private wine cellar, excellent 4x4 routes & horse riding.(arranged on request)
* Nature lovers can enjoy a variety of indigenous birds and the diversity of the local flora ranging from Cape fynbos to Karoo bushveld and succulents.
* There are various hiking and mountain biking trails on the farm and in the Langeberg Mountains
* For the more adventurous, swimming in the farm dam or laze around the pool with magnificent views.
* Dining, meeting and games (board games, table tennis) room situated in the old stables
* Shop stocked with hats, scarves, wraps, photographs, farm jams & those items you might have left at home.
* Have a professional photographic portrait done of yourself, kids and family
* Pamper yourself with a full body massage, facial, pedicure or manicure (prior booking necessary)
Come and enjoy a weekend course in Art or Photography. This unique hands on excursion style tuition, allows participants to explore
their creativity in the comfortable surroundings of a mountain retreat.