Journey`s Inn Africa Guest Lodge
is a charming little lodge with a warm inviting atmosphere offering true South African hospitality. It is situated in the safe and up-market suburb of Glen Marais - Kempton Park, which is less than 10 minutes from Johannesburg’s O R Tambo International Airport. The lodge has a classic African ambiance. We have 9 clean, comfortable and spacious en-suite rooms, each with its own private entrance.
Other services available:
- Breakfast available - charge apply
- Lunch available - charge apply
- Dinner available - book in advance - charge apply
- Complimentary - Wi-Fi
- Free - Internet Cafe
- Free - Secure / Undercover off the street parking
- Honesty Bar
- Personal amenities & hair dryers in each room
- DSTV (26 Channels)
- Laundry Service
- Swimming Pool
- Beautiful Gardens
- Mini - Conference Facilities (Max 16 delegates)
- Meet & Greet and transfers to and from all airports in Gauteng - book in advance - charge apply
- Late Check-out available - depend on availability - charge apply
We are also situated close to:
- Numerous restaurants
- Various SPA Facilities
- Shopping Malls
- Golf Courses (Serengeti, etc)
- Golf Driving Range
- Kempton Park BMX Track
Excursions / Tours / Safaris:
We offer various local half / full day excursions, as well as short tours and safaris. For more information, please contact the lodge.
Accommodation at Journey`s Inn Africa Guest Lodge:
Rooms are spacious and neat
Each has its own private entrance
Complimentary coffee and tea
Please take note that our normal check-in times are between 14h00 – 21h30. We therefore like to ask if you could arrange with us accordingly, if you request a check-in outside of these hours.
• Early check-in is only available from 11h00 depending on availability of your room and we therefore cannot guarantee that your room will be available on the time of your arrival.
• Early check-in before 11h00 please book room for the previous night to ensure it is available for your early check-in.
• Late check-in is not possible if arrangements have not been made. Please contact us directly (arriving by taxi is NOT possible, if you arrive late during our closing hours)
• NO SERVICE between 21h30 – 06h00. Please note that you could forfeit your booking, if no arrangements are made with regards to checking-in after 21h30.
• Please take note that your online "room number" selection may change according to availability.
Journey's Inn Africa Guest Lodge Activities:
- Local full day and half day excursions /tours
- Short tours / safaris
- Transfers to and from all airports in Gauteng
- Airport Meet and Greet service
- Golf driving ranger around the corner
- Numerous good restaurants in the area
- Within walking distance of "Virgin" gym
- Within walking distance of numerous SPA facilities
- Gautrain, bus stop only 300 meters from the front door
Journey's Inn Africa Guest Lodge Map:
Other Accommodation near Journey's Inn Africa Guest Lodge:
Accommodation options within 8km from Journey's Inn Africa Guest Lodge include:
Guest Rating: (3 reviews)
Africa Footprints Airport Lodge opened in January 2008. We offer accommodation for corporate travelers and people in transit. We are situated in a safe suburban area, away from the city’s hustle and bustle.
The stunning Cherry Tree B&B is situated minutes away from the OR Tambo International Airport. Safe Airport shuttles are available. 5 Beautiful and spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Woodpecker’s Inn is an up market 3 star Bed & Breakfast guesthouse situated in Kempton Park, 15 minutes drive from the OR Tambo International Airport. Guests are received in ultimate luxury & service excellence.
Cozy guesthouse with 4 private rooms, all with full en-suite bathrooms. Breakfast included in the rate. Airport shuttle can be arranged or you can park on the premises.
per person sharing
Witwater Guest House and Spa a 5 Star Guest Experience is located 5 minutes from OR Tambo International Airport with a Complimentary shuttle.
per person sharing