Jardin D`ebene Guesthouse
can be found inside an old Cape Dutch homestead that has been meticulously refurbished and decorated, in a refined, contemporary African style.
The tranquil grounds boast a relaxing day-bed nestled in the garden, as well as a plunge pool and sundeck with breathtaking views of Lions Head.
Unwind and restore your soul with a delicious sundowner on our verandah - perhaps a hand-picked selection of the choicest local wines. Or savour an aperitif beside the cosy, romantic fireplace.
Graded Superior Accommodation by AA. We speak English, French, German and Italian.
Accommodation at Jardin D`ebene Guesthouse
The elegant bedrooms are situated around the lounge, creating a cosy, intimate atmosphere.
The rooms are decorated in a style that is modern, yet reminiscent of colonial Africa.
There is a tranquil ambience drifting soothingly through the bedrooms and comfort is maintained by an air conditioner or fan in every one.
All four rooms have their own luxurious en-suite bathrooms, a telephone, and a safe for storing valuables. The en-suites are all uniquely designed, adding flair and character to the rooms.
Features and services of Jardin D`ebene Guesthouse
- Complimentary Welcome Drink on arrival
- Complimentary Biscuits and Fruits in Lounge
- German TV Programs in communal Lounge (ARD, ZDF)
- Beach Towels and Beach Umbrella provided - International Swop Library
- Daily Newspaper in communal area
- Shuttle service to and from airport on request (rates depending on amount of travellers)
- We provide Laundry Service
- We can do your Local Tour arrangements
- Ask us for special Kruger Park Safari Packages
- Children on arrangement (Baby cot and "airbed" available)
Jardin D`ébène is situated in the heart of the City Bowl, right below Table Mountain. This provides travellers with the perfect starting point for their exploration of Cape Town and the surrounding areas.
The guesthouse is within walking distance of a wealth of restaurants in and around Kloof Street, and the vibrant city centre.
It is also a 20 minute drive to the airport, and 10 minutes to the beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay, the V&A Waterfront shopping precinct and the Cape Town International Convention Centre.
Activities at Jardin D`ebene Guesthouse
- Adventurous spirits will be a short ten minute drive away from the beautiful Clifton beaches, or the bustling Camps Bay beach life.
- Trendy Kloof Street is a mere 5 minute stroll away, offering a glimpse of Cape Town at its most vibrant.
- Waterkant Village, with its medley of sophisticated boutiques and restaurants, is a "must see" for the Bohemian at heart.
- The proprietors can recommend some popular wine estates like Chamonix or Rustenberg, world renowned for their fine food and drink, amidst the exquisite Franschhoek and Stellenbosch winelands.