This affordable luxury self catering apartment (88m2) is 100m from the beach and offers:
- 2 double bedrooms with 2 sleeper beds in living area.
- Outdoor braai facility (on balcony).
- Satellite TV and entertainment system.
- Full bathroom with bath and shower (towels supplied).
- Safe parking in courtyard of building behind security gate (one vehicle).
- Fully equipped kitchen with under counter oven, hob, extractor fan, microwave oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, crockery, cutlery, iron, iron board etc. (Laundry room on the premises with washing machine and tumble drier
Melkbosstrand is a popular holiday destination and has a lot to offer holiday makers.
- Lovely safe beaches.
- Golf course (less than 3 km).
- Whale watching during season.
- 4 x 4 trail with quad bike rental facility (less than 2 km).
- Fishing and Diving (boat slipway within 1 km).
- Hiking trails (less than one km) with bird watching and Wild Life included.
Facilities & Services:
- Children under 12 years
- Honeymoon Couples
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Babysitting Service
- Laundry Service
- Ironing Service
- Self-Braai / Barbecue
- Dining room
- Cots available
- Parking (off-street - open)
- Mini Golf
- Hiking / Walking Trails
- Communal Satellite TV
- 2 double bedrooms with 2 single sleeper couches in the living area (bedding and hair drier supplied).
- Hair Dryer
- No Smoking in Rooms
- Tea and Coffee Facilities
- Television DVD MNet SABC DSTV (Satellite)
Island View F5 Activities:
* Visit V&A Waterfront.
* Visit Robben Island.
* We will arrange the whole trip for you!
* Climb Table Mountain or take the Cable Car.
* Go to Ratanga Theme Park. (closed during winter).
* Have a picnic at Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden.
* Visit Darling and go to Tannie Evita Bezuidenhout’s Perron.
* During the summer season they have free concerts on Sunday evenings.
* Visit West Coast Villages e.g.. Paternoster, Langebaan, Velddrif and have lunch at open air restaurant with traditional West Coast Cuisine.
* Do a wine route – Durbanville, Swartland, Stellenbosch or Paarl.
* Have cocktails on the lawn at the Blue Peter Hotel and watch the sun set.
Island View F5 Map:
Other Accommodation near Island View F5:
Accommodation options within 8km from Island View F5 include:
Melkbos is a quiet village located on the west coast and central to golf courses, wine routes, shopping malls and both the V&A waterfront and Cape Town itself. Two Owls is located in a peaceful neighborhood and our rooms all have private entrances.
per person sharing
Melkbosch Guest House Your 'home-from-home' accommodation when you are away from home - at the start of the West Coast across the beach.
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Fantastic beach, Table Mountain and sea views. Ideal base from which to explore Cape Town and the West Coast. Skydiving, surfing, winf-surfing and walking trails, wine-tasting close by.
Guest Rating: (3 reviews)
Positioned directly on the beach with breathtaking views of the ocean, Table Mountain and Robben Island, this seaside Villa offers the discerning traveller all the luxuries, warm hospitality and personal service in private surroundings.
per person sharing
Escape to Atlantic Ocean Guest House - your tranquil haven on the very secure Atlatlantic beach Golf Estate, Melkbosstrand.
Feel at Home.