The Mews - Four Sleeper Apartment
Two en suite rooms. Room 1 - open plan, studio room with kitchenette, sitting room and queen size bed, with en suit bath, toilet and handbasin. Room 2 - Twin beds and en-suite shower toilet handbasin. TV, tea and coffee in both rooms.
Peregrine - Queen Two Sleeper Studio
Sunny studio room opening into the sunny, flower filled, courtyard. Open plan with kitchenette, sitting area, queen sized bed and en-suite shower, toilet and handbasin. TV, tea and coffee.
Hawk Mere Self Catering and B&B Cape Town Activities:
Noordhoek, with its awesome sea and mountain views is situated at the foot of famous Chapman’s Peak. The Noordhoek valley remains one of the Cape Town's treasured destinations with its delightful village atmosphere, its famous beach and its vast estuary.
The area has a lot more to offer, including a wide range of activities:
- Horseriding on Noorhoek Beach
- Golfing at Clovelly Country Club
- Shopping at Noordhoek Farm Village and Longbeach Mall
- Fine dining at a variety of restaurants in Noordhoek Farm Village
- Penguin watching at Boulders Beach in the historic town of Simonstown - home to a colony of Jackass Penguins
- Buy fresh fish and shop for antiques in Kalk Bay
- Enjoy live theatre around Kalk Bay
- Shark cage diving, birding and wildlife
- Camel riding at Imhoff
- Hunt for inexpensive polished gemstones at the worlds largest gemstone tumbling factory
- Go to Muizenberg beach one of the longest in the world and a popular destination for surfers and boogie boarders
- Visit Cape Of Good Hope Nature Reserve while in the area visit a traditional Ostrich farm
- Taste excellent wine at Cape Point Vineyards just up the road or Constantia Winelands just over the Silvermine mountain where you will find top wine producers.
- Mountain bike or hike through the Silvermine Nature Reserve
- Visit Hout Bay one of the most active harbours in South Africa drive over Chapman's Peak Drive
- City of Cape Town is only a 40 minute drive away
We will gladly assist with bookings.
Hawk Mere Self Catering and B&B Cape Town Map:
Clothing & Accessories:
Remember your swimming costumes and sun block.
Other Accommodation near Hawk Mere Self Catering and B&B Cape Town:
Accommodation options within 8km from Hawk Mere Self Catering and B&B Cape Town include:
Goose Green Lodge - the place you'd rather be - offers guest establishments in the tranquil Noordhoek Valley, south of Cape Town. Noordhoek is enveloped by the awe-inspiring mountains on three sides and hemmed by one of the most beautiful beaches in SA.
per person sharing
Wild Rose Country Lodge lies between the spectacular mountain
scenery and the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, 30 minutes from Cape Town. The thatched Lodge has ethnic colonial touches, with stylishly decorated en-suite Rooms.
Horizon Cottages has made holidays in Cape Town affordable with fully equipped self Catering family cottages and Cabanas in Noordhoek; a coastal valley suburb of Cape Town conveniently situated half way between the city and Cape Point.
Luxurious yet homely guesthouse in the Cape Town suburb Noordhoek offering 6 ensuite rooms and one cottage, sea and mountain views, off street parking, free wifi, solar heated swimming pool and delicious organic breakfast.
Self-contained chalet and cottage on a two acre property with pools, entertainment area and sensational sweeping views of the mountains, valley and the sea. DSTV all chanels. Wireless internet available.