Green Pastures Bed & Breakfast
is situated in a quiet neighborhood, overlooking Kingswood Golf Course and the Majestic Outeniqua Mountains. In close proximity to the Airport, Oubaai Golf Course, Garden Route Mall and the Victoria and Heralds Bay beaches.
George is widely known as the heart and hub
of the major tourist attractions in and around the Garden Route.
Our establishment offers, warm hospitality, good food and very comfortable accommodation, all in an atmosphere of serenity and relaxation.
Rooms serviced daily. Dinner of the Day
offered. Braai facilities available, breakfast room also available for semi-self catering needs.
Outside, undercover porch area, with tables and chairs for smokers use.
Facilities at Green Pastures Bed & Breakfast
- Parking is on the premises.
- We also offer Braai and semi self-catering facilities all situated and opening onto a lovely picturesque courtyard.
- Fridge / freezer and microwave use available.
- A supermarket is located just up the road from us as well as ATM machines.
- A laundry is situated five minutes away.
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms but is permitted on the undercover verandah outside each room.
- Food can be prepared in our well equipped Breakfast Room.
- Filter water available.
We welcome the weary traveler
to a place of comfort and rest.
Accommodation at Green Pastures Bed & Breakfast:
All rooms have own entrances looking out onto a lovely picturesque garden type courtyard. Rooms have en-suite bathrooms, DSTV, air conditioning and a tea/coffee station. Secure off-road parking.
Room 1 is a Double room and is nice and spacious.
Rooms 2,3 and 4 are Standard Twin rooms (2 single beds)