Welcome to Grande Roche
, celebrated international hotel, famous for its exquisite location in the heart of the beautiful Cape Winelands
as well as for its luxurious, cosmopolitan accommodation, award-winning cuisine and matchless service and hospitality.Grande Roche
is situated in the scenic town of Paarl
in the heart of the Cape Winelands and is just 40 minutes away from Cape Town International Airport.
From the time one enters the elegant front door until one`s reluctant departure, the impression is one of unhurried good taste.
The Grande Roche Health Centre is the perfect place for indulgent pampering! The peaceful setting and beautiful surroundings ensure that you are able to relax, de-stress and experience a transcendent feeling of well-being. The Health Care Centre offers guests gym and massage facilities as well as an outdoor heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
The old T-shaped manor house, dating back to 1707, accommodates the award-winning Bosman`s Restaurant where a reservation is a promise of a treat in store.
Executive Chef, Roland Gorgosilich, and his team demonstrate their art each evening. Imaginative combinations of flavours and textures of quality ingredients are perfectly prepared and presented to make up a culinary experience of the highest order.
The well-stocked cellar with its rare wines and vintage champagnes – is a delight to guests, who are assisted in their choice by the Head Sommelier and his team who also conduct private wine tastings.
The stylish Bistro Allegro that adjoins the patio and pool area offers relaxed and informal Bistro-style dining.Accommodation at Grande Roche:
The immaculately restored Cape Dutch homestead at Grande Roche dates back to the 18th century, and offers guests a variety of sumptuous accommodation which include 29 luxury suites and 6 executive rooms.
Each of our luxurious suites & rooms have been lavishly designed and decorated for the comfort and pampering of guests. We ensure that everyone who visits Grande Roche leaves with special memories of this unique estate escape - the treasure of the Cape Winelands.
Facilities in the rooms:
- 24-hour room service
- Laundry service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- Lush gowns, slippers and umbrellas
- Electronic in-room safe
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- Flowers, wine and mineral water on arrival
- Satellite television
- Fully stocked mini bar with snack selection
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Individual heating & cooling air-conditioning
- Under-floor heating
- Art gallery and gift boutique
- Ballroom and amphitheatre with view of Paarl Mountain
- Bicycles to explore Paarl for hire
- Child friendly pool
- Fitness Centre with massage room
- Heated swimming pool 10 months of the year
- Historical chapel for intimate weddings, christenings and private dining
- Private wine tasting with Sommelier
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Cape Town International Airport (40 Minutes)
- Helicopter Tour (helipad onsite)
- Horse Riding (10 Minutes)
- Hot Air Ballooning (10 Minutes)
- Paarl Golf Club (05 Minutes)
- Pearl Valley Golf Club (10 Minutes)
- Quad biking (10 Minutes)
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront (40 Minutes)
- Wine Tasting (05 Minutes)
Beautiful Victorian home located in the leafy suburb of Newlands, Centrally located with easy access to shops and restaurants. Nestled along the Liesbeek River this two bedroom home away from home is ideal for holiday makers and business travelers.
Centrally situated and only 4 km from Carnival City, our House is exquisitely decorated with no luxury spared. We have 8 rooms, with their own TVs, DSTV, fridges and each room leads into our beautiful garden and pool. Our food is superb.
per person sharing
Two spacious rooms are designed for personal comfort and The Vineyard Cottage is a feel at home self-catering flat with covered terrace and the most beautiful scenery.You almost can touch the vineyards!
Tariman Self Catering is a 4-bedroom holiday home located in Sunset Beach in Cape Town. The spacious home has a terrace with outdoor pool and BBQ facilities. Tariman has 3 lounge areas with satellite TV.
A beautiful intimate little gem perched on the outskirts of the quaint Lowveld hamlet, Whiteriver. Once the original homestead of a local avocado farming family, this charming small hotel has been entirely redesigned.
per person sharing