An elegant 5 star private manor situated in a secluded spot, on the southern rise of the Dunstone Estate. Dunstone Manor
house is a stately double storey house set amongst lush gardens, towering shady oak trees and vineyards. This beautiful property has an air of tranquility and lots of privacy, making it the perfect retreat.
This exquisite property is booked as a fully serviced private house and can accommodate 6 people on a self-catering basis or with your own private chef, or meals can be enjoyed at our Bistro - the stone kitchen a short stroll away.
Children can be accommodated in cot beds or mattresses within the manor and additional guests can stay in our guest house suites or vine honeymoon suite, located nearby.
Three beautifully decorated en suite bedrooms are located on the first floor. All with stunning views of the gardens, vineyards and surrounding mountains. Downstairs a spacious beautiful lounge with luscious furniture and a grand fireplace leads out to the stoep, sun drenched pool and patio area furnished with comfortable sun loungers. The stoep has a large braai facility which is perfect for outdoor entertaining.
A fully equipped farmhouse kitchen includes a dishwasher, microwave and gas hob. For the night you do not wish to cook, hire our private in-house chef or dine at our estate restaurant - The Stone Kitchen.
Accommodation at Dunstone Manor:
The Willow Room
over looks the swimming pool, lush gardens with oak trees. This room is fitted with a king sized extra length bed (or 2 twin beds), a flat screen television, dressing table and beautifully appointed furniture. The large en-suite bathroom hosts a stand alone claw bath, a large separate shower and twin basins. All room are located on the first floor.
The Oak Room
over looks the lush gardens filled with oak trees. This room is fitted with a king sized extra length bed (or 2 this beds), a flat screen television, dressing table and beautifully appointed neutral furniture. The large en-suite bathroom hosts a stand alone claw bath and a large separate shower. All rooms are situated on the first floor.
The Olive Room
offers wonderful views of the mountains and surrounding lush gardens. This room is fitted with a king sized extra length bed (or twin beds), a flat screen television and beautifully appointed furniture. The large en-suite bathroom hosts a stand alone claw bath and a large separate shower. All bedroom are located on the first floor.
The Private house: Self-catering (6 Guests) - 5 Star TGCSA
- Fully serviced, arrival tea and cake, complimentary wine tasting
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner is available at our estate`s Bistro
- Private in-house chef available to hire
- Fully serviced with 5 hours of housekeeping, pool and garden maintenance a day
Facilities and Services:
- Lounge with fireplace leading out to a covered veranda with dining area and braai facilities
- Lounge with large screen television with a DSTV hotel package and a DVD player
- Ipod docking station
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room with fireplace
- Under covered built in braai facilities with outside seating and comfy occasional chairs
- Swimming pool (9 x 4 metres) with comfy sunbeds and pool towels
- A vine covered stoep and seating area at the front of the house over looking the gardens
- Honesty bar - wines from the Estate`s award winning winery and craft beers
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Large private garden with beautiful old oak trees
- A dam and vineyards
- Off-street vine shaded parking
- Free wifi
- Ten hectares of land to explore, including vineyards and fruit orchards
- Bistro lunch restaurant on site offering country style meals in a casual setting
- Evening meals at The Stone Kitchen available on request - we offer an evening chef - set menu 2 -3 courses
- In house chef to hire
- Wine making adventures during harvest season
Facilities in all the rooms:
- Air-conditioning with cooling and heating mode
- Fine cotton linen
- Goose-down duvets and pillows
- En-suite bathroom
- High quality towels
- Bath robes
- Luxury amenities
- Tea tray
- A safe
- Flat screen television with DSTV hotel package
- In room mini bar
Services at Dunstone Manor:
- Airport transfers
- Laundry service
- Mountain bike hire
- Cellar tours and wine tasting
- Baby sitting on request
- Private chef to hire
- On site restaurant
- Restaurant reservations
- Local information, tour planning and booking