Accommodation comprises of 9 en-suite units that accommodate a total of 22 guests:
- 4 large units: spacious bedroom with double and single bed, coffee- and tea-making facilities, bathroom and patio
- 3 medium units: bedroom with a double or 2 single beds, coffee- and tea-making facilities, bathroom and patio
- 2 flatlets: to sleep 4 guests, seperate small lounge, bathroom, private entrance and patio
Spacious garden around units.
Each unit is fitted with:
- Air conditioner, ceiling fan, heater, TV , bar fridge, honesty bar and coffee- and tea-making facilities, hairdryers and other toiletries.
- Safe parking close to units
Units are cleaned daily.
A full là Carte breakfast is served in the Ficus Restaurant on the premisses from 07:00. Should guests wish to leave earlier, a take-away breakfast can be arranged.
- Worcester Wine Route
- Olive Farms
- Game Farm
- Boating, Fishing, Canoeing and Water skiing
- Breede River Rafting, Hiking trails and Quad Biking
- Klein Plasie - Living open air museum
- 18 Hole Gary Player designed golf course * * *
- KWV Brandy Cellar - Largest in the world
- Karoo National Botanical Gardens
- Hugo Naude Art Museum
- The Barn Art and Glass Gallery
- Cape Guiding and Flying Club
- Cycling and Mountain Biking
- Horse Riding and Outrides
- Adventurous 4 x 4 routes
- Beck House Museum and oldest herb garden in the world
- Architectural Walking Route - explore the gables
- Scenic drives and walks
Damas Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1
I would certainly stay at Damas again
Rating: Reviewed by Michael Gray over a year ago
Other Accommodation near Damas:
Accommodation options within 8km from Damas include:
Friendly staff and great service will make your visit one to remember and make you come back for more.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Situated in Worcestor historical Church Street. Walking distance to town centre.
Guest Rating: (1 review)
The 19th Hole Golf Villa is located in the Breederiver Valley surrounded with majestic mountains, awesome views and beautiful nature surroundings.
As part of the Western Cape Winelands we are proud to be part of some of the biggest vineyard farms.
per person sharing
High above the Breede Valley, a beautiful indigenous flora and fauna mountain reserve is your natural grand stand, a vista of stunning mountain ranges embracing the valley, towns and farms, far below.