Crow`s Nest combines quality accommodation and a fine location close to Port Elizabeth`s pristine beaches, hospitality and entertainment attractions. Crow’s Nest is just 5 minutes from the airport.
Everything you require to make yourself at home is provided.
- Suites serviced daily
- Fax, e-mail and copying service
- Laundry service available
- Braai area
- Transport to / from airport
per unit, Max: 2
Facilities & Services:
- Children under 12 years
- Honeymoon Couples
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Laundry Service
- Self-Braai / Barbecue
- Cots available
- Internet Access
- Fax & Photocopy Machine
- Parking (off-street - open)
Suites (2 bedroomed and bachelor) cater for two to six guests.
- Very comfortable, top quality beds
- TV with 12 DSTV Channels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Linen and towels
- No beach towels
Crows Nest Activities:
Port Elizabeth is the gateway to the world-class "Cape East-to-West" experience that stretches from the golden sweep of Algoa Bay to Table Mountain.
Within the bay or an easy day`s drive you can:
- View Africa`s Big 7 in malaria-free game reserves
- Whale watching in Algoa Bay on a whale and dolphin cruise
- Relax on South Africa`s finest city beaches
- Discover the unrivalled diversity of the Eastern Cape: from awesome dunefields and parched Karoo to unique fynbos and rain forest!
- Experience the adrenalin rush of top water sports and outdoor adventure territory
- Visit scenic beauty spots and coastal resorts with a charm of their own that will keep you coming back
- Experience Xhosa culture on a township tour or African village visit.
Crows Nest Map:
Crows Nest Guest Reviews
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 3
We enjoyed the stay, it was relaxing, quiet and very well maintained. Perfect location for all entertainments in the area.
Rating: Reviewed by SIVA PILLAY over a year ago
Will definitely recommend to friends and family. Thanking Harry and his team for a wonderful stay.
Rating: Reviewed by Ashwin Thulsie over a year ago
I've stayed in a 2 bedroom flat (No 8). We were highly impressed and enjoyed our stay. I will definitly recommend Crow's Nest. It was neat and comfortable, secured parking and spacious.
Rating: Reviewed by Dirk Meyer over a year ago
Other Accommodation near Crows Nest:
Accommodation options within 8km from Crows Nest include:
Located in the beachfront suburb of Humewood, Port Elizabeth, Lalapanzi Guest Lodge graded 4 star. Offers eight stylish newly built en-suite units with a self-catering option. All units with own entrance, individually decorated and fully equipped.
Across the road from the Main Beach in Port Elizabeth. Relaxed atmosphere
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (5 reviews)
Comfortable rooms & self-catering suites opposite Kings Beach in Port Elizabeth close to the city centre, restaurants, hospitals, airport and all attractions.
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Conifer Beach House in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, is a hidden gem closely situated to some of Port Elizabeth`s most stunning beaches, major beachfront attractions, as well as the city`s airport.
11 En suite rooms on the Humewood Beach front, close to restaurants and entertainment, free internet in every room,DSTV and Flat screen TV in each room ,24 hour complimentary filter coffee in communal lounge with Wi-Fi unlimited, best Breakfast in town.