Come stay at the "Home of the Parises" - or Chez Paris
. Chez Paris (formerly Lyndale B&B) at 126 1st Avenue, Linkside, in a quiet cul-de-sac, is only 1 km from the Green Acres business hub (which includes provincial head offices for the major banks, cellular providers and financial institutions), Newton Park node and Greenacres Hospital and less than 3 km from Moffat Centre and Walmer Park Shopping Centre and business areas. Chez Paris is your secure refuge away from home.
Completely upgraded and modernised by new owners who previously owned a very successful B&B in Fourways, Johannesburg, with 80% of guests being regular guests or referred by previous guests.
Close to Linkside High School, Newton Park Technical School, Aurora and Grey/Collegiate schools. Newton Park Swimming Pool - a preferred gala arena for interprovincial and national events - is also close by. It is in walking distance of the Hill Golf Course where you can also walk or jog to get your exercise while away from home. We are also close to Westview Secondary School and Merryvale school.
Facilities at Chez Paris:
- Free wi-fi for guests
- Air conditioners
- Transport to and from the airport and the office can be arranged
- Laundry facilities
- Complimentary coffee/tea facilities
- International plugs for overseas guests
- Safekeeping of passports and cash on site
- Selected bathroom toiletries
- Photocopying facility
- Separate breakfast room in garden with east sun streaming in
- Wake up to birdsong and calls as we are located on the valley
- Large back lawn for children to play
- Guest outside braai (barbecue) area
- Safe off street parking in back garden out of sight of street
- All rooms have fridges, microwaves, hairdryers
- Fridges can be pre-stocked on order at the cost of the guest
- DSTV Hotel bouquet (incudes M-Net)
- Complimentary full breakfasts served
- Choose your own pillows
- Desks/tables to do your business at in the evenings
- Quiet between 8 pm and 7 am please
- Close to a number of super restaurants, but if you prefer dinner can be served in the breakfast room at your cost
Accommodation at Chez Paris:
At Chez Paris guests have options. Each room has its own flat screen television with MNet and DSTV hotel bouquet options. Moulin Rouge is a large suite for the discerning guest/s or families in their own bedrooms when you take The Cabin into account. We are also able to add a sleeper couch or bed to the lounge area for an extra guest in need.
Sea Shells can easily accommodate an additional guest in need in the same bedroom, or if The Cabin is not occupied by the guests in Moulin Rouge, Sea Shells also has the option of an extra room for adults or children. Poppy is a cosy bedroom with double bed and super shower only bathroom. Guest will come out of their sliding door (Moulin Rouge) or the front entrance of the house to get to the super sunny breakfast room to be served a full personal breakfast of their choice.
As such our rates for each suite varies. The rooms are all supplied with hot water bottles for the occasional cold night in Port Elizabeth. Rates include all on site facilities together with your complimentary full breakfast served in the breakfast room opening onto the garden and swimming pool.