Cape St Francis Village Break
is a great 4 Star graded accommodation option for families and self-catering getaways, just over an hour`s drive from Port Elizabeth.
Village Break self-catering Cottages offer family holiday accommodation set right in the heart of the Cape St Francis Resort.
Cape St Francis is a popular family and outdoor Eastern Cape holiday destination. A stay in our cottages gives you access to all the facilities of the Cape St Francis Resort and surrounds, for a great family holiday. The Resort offers direct access to glorious beaches, with excellent water-sports, and easy access to the shores of the Kromme River.
Village Break Cottages offer four star accommodation in two-bedroom cottages, three-bedroom cottages, four-bedroom cottages and four-bedroom luxury villas to suit any family holiday. The cottages are comfortably designed in beach cottage décor and have a fully equipped kitchen for self-catering as well as an exclusive-use outside area with a braai. Limited DSTV bouquet is available. The cottages are serviced daily.
Beach wedding venue in beautiful Cape St Francis in the Eastern Cape. The cottages are also beautifully suited for accommodation for your destination wedding in the Eastern Cape. Getting married with the sand under your toes, and dancing the night away under twinkling lights is exactly what Cape St Francis Resort Weddings are about. Enjoy your special day with family and friends with our bronze wedding package.
Accommodation at Cape St Francis Village Break:
Each cottage offers all the modern amenities you’d expect from a modern family style cottage, including your own private garden and parking spot. Each cottage is waking distance from the beautiful Cape St Francis beach. Inside these beautifully decorated family decorated cottages, you will find a spacious open plan kitchen and dining area complete with modern appliances – microwave, oven, fridge, kettle and full kitchenette. The sliding door in the living room leads to a shaded patio with a private garden.
Two Bedroom Cottage
The two bedroomed cottage offers two bedrooms and two bathrooms.You can find a double bedroom with full en-suite and the second bedroom is a twin room with two single beds and a full en-suite.
Three Bedroom Cottage
Downstairs you will find the first double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and shower. Upstairs lies another double bedroom with full en-suite and the third bedroom is a twin room with two single beds and a full en-suite.
Four Bedroom Cottage
Downstairs you’ll find the first double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower, as well as a twin room with two single beds. A separate full bathroom is located downstairs. Upstairs lies the third bedroom with a double bed complete with an en-suite, as well as twin room with en-suites.
Four Star Standard Villa
Inside, these villas offers you a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area complete with all modern appliances you`d expect from a a four-star villa. Sliding doors from the lounge leads to an enclosed garden, decked area complete with braai. Some of the luxury four-star villas have their own private pool.
The villas consists of two double bedrooms, sharing a separate bathroom with shower and toilet, one double bedroom with full en-suite bathroom and once twin room with separate shower and toilet.
Cape St Francis Village Break Activities:
Cape St Francis with its historic lighthouse is a tranquil eco-destination and surrounded by nature reserves and the warm Indian ocean.
Here you can enjoy the glorious beaches, excellent water sport facilities from the shores of the Kromme River at St Francis Bay offering a leisurely lifestyle and the magical beauty of its unspoilt surroundings.
General Resort Facilities:
- Reception: hours are seasonal, summer from 7 am to 7 pm and in winter 7.30 am to 6.00 pm. Normally closing earlier on Sundays.
- Room Service: in conjunction with restaurant trading hours.
- Joe's Bar: Trading hours are seasonal. Joe Fish Restaurant: 400 m from Villa, a short distance to walk.
- Function Venue: for all special celebrations and business requirements.
- Baby Sitting: knowledgeable staff, available by prior arrangement, at a nominal fee per hour.
- Luggage assistance and luggage storage facility. Fax and photocopy facility.
Available to Guests:
- Airport transfers, Shuttle: local points of interest, Car rental, Foreign Exchange. Fitness Centre: in nearby town: good range of exercise equipment.
- Spa Facility: Hibiscus Health and Beauty on site.
- Beauty Therapy: mobile therapists available. Hair appointments: local reputable hair stylists are available.
- Medical Assistance: Doctor / Dentist / Chiropractor available locally.
Much to do:
- Canal cruises: with the Resort’s own luxury boat
- Sunset picnics: with sufficient notice, this will be easily arranged
- Bicycle hire
- Deep sea fishing excursions
- Dolphin and whale watching (seasonal)
- Surfing lessons
- Kite boarding
- Horse Riding
- Jogging trails
- Golf courses
- Squash Court
- Tennis Court
- Nature Trails
- Excursions to: Penguin Rehabilitation Centre. Township Tour
- Local working harbor: chokka fishing hub.
- Community projects: Nomvulo’s knitters.
- Dining: Our very own seafood and steak specialist Joe Fish and many scrumptious restaurants to choose from at the Port and in St Francis Bay.
Cape St Francis Village Break Map:
Other Accommodation near Cape St Francis Village Break :
Accommodation options within 8km from Cape St Francis Village Break include:
Nestled on the incredible and unique tidal canal system, Brisan B&B on the Canals is the ideal accommodation venue to experience the wonders of this beautiful village with its white walls and black thatch roofing.
per person sharing
Centrally located in the thatched village of St Francis Bay, Summerhill Self Catering offers accommodation within walking distance of the beach. 4 Self Catering Flats all with en-suite bathrooms.
In the heart of St Francis Bay, with individually decorated en-suite bedrooms with private entrances and golf course views. Full breakfasts, trails, horse riding, golf, cycling, swimming and windsurfing.
Sandals is ideally situated in the picturesque town of St Francis Bay. Our lush treed and palm-fringed thatched house is decorated in a tropical-African flavour. Situated 50 metres from the main beach.
A relaxed and informal atmosphere is reflected in the African beach style decor. 5 Spacious air-conditioned bedrooms offer luxury and style, each opening onto a private deck with awesome views of the beach and infinity pool below.
per person sharing