Beach Break Villas
includes luxury Five Star and Four Star accommodation consisting of separate villas and cottages in the Cape St Francis Resort.
Set on the edge of the dunes, overlooking the pristine Cape St Francis beach between Seal Point and Shark Point Nature Reserves, the four or five bedroom Beach Break Villas offer a total of eighteen en-suite bedrooms, stylishly appointed, with self-catering and bed and breakfast alternatives. Set in the Resort itself, the four and three bedroom Beach Break Cottages are sold as units on a self-catering basis. Relax in comfortable lounges, cool off in private pools or take a walk through one of the many nature reserves in and around Cape St Francis.
International and local travelers are invited to include this wonderful destination into their travel plan and stay a while to experience all the Garden Route and Eastern Cape has to offer. Once experienced, its charm will and ambiance will get visitors to return again and again.
Accommodation at Beach Break Villas:
A total of 18 en-suite bedrooms, stylishly appointed, offer self-catering or bed and breakfast alternatives. Relax in comfortable lounges, cool off in private pools and the heated pool or take a walk through one of the many nature reserves in and around Cape St Francis.
Nautilus Place and Sandpiper are the largest with five en-suite bedrooms. Three are doubles of which two have full bathrooms while two are twins with shower only. Sandpiper has a most private and direct beach access leading through coastal fynbos, a little gem. The open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area are spacious and open onto a deck with a swimming pool. Nautilus Place has added features of a smaller plunge pool and an outside boma / braai area which is tucked away and well protected from both the east and west winds. Large windows ensure that your view is uninterrupted. Kitchens are spacious, open plan with separate scullery, gas hob extraction and electric oven. Well set up for a self catering vacation. All villas are serviced daily which is included in the quoted rate.
The other two villas are aptly named Seagulls Song and Wave Warrior. These have four bed rooms, two double sea facing rooms featuring a glass front with sliding doors facing the ocean and full bathrooms. A king size bed finishes the room. It is possible to add a cot to accommodate a baby or a toddler. The two twin en suite (shower only) rooms are situated at the ack of the villa and overlook the garden and remainder of the Cape St Francis Resort. Kitchens are well equipped with fridge/ freezer, microwave, dish washing machine, weber braai and crockery and cutlery. Villas have direct beach access, small pool and double lock up garages.
On a self catering basis the villas are serviced daily, kitchen is fully equipped with fridge / freezer, microwave, dishwasher and necessary cutlery and crockery.
Each villa has the following facilities:
- Lounge with DSTV
- Dining area
- Lock-up parking
- Balcony with sea view
- Swimming pool
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Hair dryers
- Patio loungers and chairs
- Fully equipped for self-catering
- Access to wi-fi
- All rooms in Sandpiper have a flat screen television set
- Seagulls Song, Wave Warrior and Sandpiper have a built in fireplace, a most welcome sight during the winter and early spring months
In the heart of the Resort and nestled in the dunes you will find Village Break which consists of cottages built in the traditional Cape Dutch style and vary in size from two to five-bedrooms each with most bedrooms being en-suite. The cottages are comfortably equipped in a beach cottage decor and have a fully equipped kitchen for self-catering as well as a limited DSTV bouquet and a braai area. Cottages in Village Break are serviced daily.
The three bed room self catering cottages comprise those which have a garden view and those which have a sea view and are best described as follows:
- 1 bedroom downstairs shower en suite – double
- open plan kitchen/living/dining area with fireplace
- sliding door leading onto shaded patio
- 2 bedrooms upstairs with full en suite bathrooms
- 1 double + 1 twin
- garden view
The four bed room cottages are fully equipped semi-detached thatch houses with parking available next to houses.
- Enclosed patio area with gate
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living area
- 1 x bedroom with double bed/full en suite bathroom with separate shower
- 1 x bedroom double bed/full en suite bathroom
- 2 x bedrooms twin beds/share a full bathroom
Facilities & Services:
- Children under 12 years
- Honeymoon Couples
- Babysitting Service
- Laundry Service
- Ironing Service
- Special Meals on Request
- Conference facilities
- Wedding facilities
- Team Building
- Self-Braai / Barbecue
- Dining room
- Bar on the Premises
- Cots available
- Curio Shop
- Internet Access
- Tourism Information Desk
- Parking (open and off-street)
- Fireplace on the Premises
- Xhosa / Zulu
- Hiking / Walking Trails
- Swimming Pool
Cape St Francis Beach Break Villas Activities:
Cape St Francis with its historic lighthouse is a tranquil eco-destination and surrounded by nature reserves and the warm Indian ocean.
Here you can enjoy the glorious beaches, excellent water sport facilities from the shores of the Kromme River at St Francis Bay offering a leisurely lifestyle and the magical beauty of its unspoilt surroundings.
General Resort Facilities:
- Reception: hours are seasonal, summer from 7 am to 7 pm and in winter 7.30 am to 6.00 pm. Normally closing earlier on Sundays.
- Room Service: in conjunction with restaurant trading hours.
- Joe's Bar: Trading hours are seasonal. Joe Fish Restaurant: 400 m from Villa, a short distance to walk.
- Function Venue: for all special celebrations and business requirements.
- Baby Sitting: knowledgeable staff, available by prior arrangement, at a nominal fee per hour.
- Luggage assistance and luggage storage facility. Fax and photocopy facility.
Available to Guests:
- Airport transfers, Shuttle: local points of interest, Car rental, Foreign Exchange. Fitness Centre: in nearby town: good range of exercise equipment.
- Spa Facility: Hibiscus Health and Beauty on site.
- Beauty Therapy: mobile therapists available. Hair appointments: local reputable hair stylists are available.
- Medical Assistance: Doctor / Dentist / Chiropractor available locally.
Much to do:
- Canal cruises: with the Resort’s own luxury boat
- Sunset picnics: with sufficient notice, this will be easily arranged
- Bicycle hire
- Deep sea fishing excursions
- Dolphin and whale watching (seasonal)
- Surfing lessons
- Kite boarding
- Horse Riding
- Jogging trails
- Golf courses
- Squash Court
- Tennis Court
- Nature Trails
- Excursions to: Penguin Rehabilitation Centre. Township Tour
- Local working harbor: chokka fishing hub.
- Community projects: Nomvulo’s knitters.
- Dining: Our very own seafood and steak specialist Joe Fish and many scrumptious restaurants to choose from at the Port and in St Francis Bay.
Cape St Francis Beach Break Villas Map:
Other Accommodation near Cape St Francis Beach Break Villas:
Accommodation options within 8km from Cape St Francis Beach Break Villas include:
Cottage on the Hill is an exclusive 5 star Beach Retreat situated on the ridge overlooking the Bay. The Lodge is centrally situated, within walking distance to the main swimming beach, village, shops and restaurants.
Lyngenfjord House is situated in the tranquil "green village" Cape St Francis - the most southern point in the Eastern Cape. Magnificent panoramic sea views from lounges, bedrooms and balconies - ideal for whale and dolphin watching
Perfectly located on the sun-drenched shores of the beautiful Eastern Cape, just 90 minutes from Port Elizabeth International Airport. 134 on Da Gama ticks all the boxes as a perfect beach holiday destination in Cape St Francis, South Africa.
Guest Rating: (5 reviews)
Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Eastern Cape at Cape St Francis Resort, surrounded by nature reserves with accommodation on the beach or nestled in the dunes. Eco destination with an abundance of beaches and varieties of activities including golf.
A relaxed and informal atmosphere is reflected in the African beach style decor. 5 Spacious air-conditioned bedrooms offer luxury and style, each opening onto a private deck with awesome views of the beach and infinity pool below.
per person sharing