Framed by Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean, Cape Royale Luxury Hotel and Residence offers service excellence of international standard and a setting that will delight the discerning traveller.
Situated along a tree-lined boulevard in Green Point, the artistic quarter of Cape Town, it is a mere 30-minute drive from the airport and within 5 minutes of the central business district, the people-watching beaches of Clifton and the palm-fringed white sands of Camps Bay and a stone’s throw away from the famous V&A Waterfront.
Luxurious public spaces include a magnificent reception, three restaurants, a Spa and Gym, state-of-the-art executive boardrooms and a panoramic pool deck situated on the hotel rooftop. Suites
All our suites enjoy magnificent views of the V&A Waterfront and Table Mountain and offer the ultimate in accommodation for the discerning business or leisure traveller.
- 40 One Bedroom Suites
- 47 Two Bedroom Suites
- 4 Three Bedroom Suites
- 1 Four Bedroom Suite
Each of our suites feature contemporary décor, luxurious fabrics and fine textures and the carefully selected artwork has been chosen to create an ambiance of under-stated luxury.
Our custom-made furniture has been designed to ensure comfort and relaxation and thoughtful range of details has been included to ensure that guests feel that sense of home away from home - dark woods and fabrics contrast with accents of crisp white and lime green, creating an atmosphere of understated and enduring elegance.
Generously proportioned, each of our suites offers ample space in which to relax and enjoy your stay in Cape Town.
- Floral arrangements
- Fresh orchids and floral arrangements
- Complimentary butlers tray with an array of local and imported tea and coffee
- Lavish Charlotte Rhys bath and body products
- Ladies and gents bathrobes and slippers
- Satellite TV with 14 channels
- 32” LCD TV in lounge
- 22” LCD TV in main bedroom
- DVD player and surround sound music system
- Complimentary high speed internet access
- Private laptop safe
- International plug adapters
- Double glazed window and doorsServices
Our services ensure supreme convenience and comfort for the business and leisure guest alike and include:
- Complimentary high speed internet access in rooms
- Wireless “hot spots” throughout the public areas for internet access
- 24–hour room service
- Laundry and valet services
- 24-hour Concierge services
- Business centre
- Currency exchange
- Child care services
- Valet parking
- Secure underground parking and 24 hour access control
- Complimentary transfers offered within a 5 mile radius of the hotel, subject to availabilityDining
You have the choice of preparing dishes for yourself or dining at one of the three restaurants at the Hotel.
* Each residence has a fully kitted kitchen, equipped down to the finest tableware, affording you the convenience of self-catering, but there is also the option of a private chef who will cater everything from the well-cooked breakfast to a magnificent four-course supper for friends.
* Premier among our restaurants is 1800°. This is a luxuriously appointed area of private dining spaces. Its olde worlde ambience is contrasted by the cutting edge technology in its kitchen. Spa and Therapy Rooms
The ultimate relaxation option is the French boutique-style Equinox Spa and Wellness Centre. Highly skilled practitioners present a choice of treatment options, utilizing the sauna, steam room and therapeutic sensation shower.
Regardless of your reason for visiting Cape Town, Lawhill Luxury Apartments is the perfect place to stay, located in the Marina at the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town.
Twelve studios. The studios are designed and furnished in a comfortable modern style. The decor is a chic and understated with fun splashes of colour that compliment the predominantly white interior.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (9 reviews)
Self-contained, serviced, fully equipped units in Green Point, 5 minutes' walk from the Waterfront, City Centre and Sea Point
per person sharing
Studio apartment in Green Point, Cape Town.
Villa Zest is a boutique hotel offering designer luxury accommodation nestled between the bustling Green Point area and Cape Town's very own Soho - De Waterkant. Villa Zest is in walking distance to the V&A Waterfront, and the 2010 football stadium.