Calypso Villas offers the following suites:
2 x Family Units (accommodates 2 Adults & 2 Children)
A double room with large floor to ceiling picture perfect windows, full en-suite bathroom, plus adjoining twin room. A private balcony in Twin room and access from the double room to a shared balcony with a 180° sea view.
2 x Deluxe Suites (accommodates 2 guests)
A large double room with floor to ceiling picture perfect windows, full en-suite bathroom, 2 single beds, and access to shared balcony with a 180° sea view.
2 x Standard Suites (accommodates 2 guests)
A double room with floor to ceiling picture perfect windows, en-suite bathroom with shower, double bed, shared balcony with a 180° sea view.
Calypso Villas suites are equipped with satellite TV, bar, fridges, small safes for personal valuables, hair dryers, heaters and facilities to make tea and coffee.
Calypso Villas Activities:
- Watersports: Kayaking, canoeing and rowing, windsurfing, kite surfing, water skiing, jet skiing and surfing. You can rent equipment for all these activities contact us at West Coast Life, Langebaan.
- Fishing at Langebaan Lagoon, the most popular pastimes are deep-sea and fresh-water fishing expeditions. In the past the lagoon was home to a whaling station, the remains of which can still be seen on the island in the bay.
- Birdwatching: Langebaan is an excellent spot for viewing the wide variety of birds. Two hides on the shore of the lagoon provide a vantage point for observing the 250 species of birds that call this area home.
- West Coast National Park: For a leisurely drive or cycle ride through the park, where you could see tortoises, zebra, gemsbok, wildebeest and ostrich among other wildlife. From August to October, the park is a riot of colour when wild flowers of every hue cover hill and valley.
- Fossil Park: Fourteen hectares of fossil-rich land, 10 kilometres outside Langebaan, where you can see the fossilised remains of early animals, such as lion-sized sabre-toothed cats and three-toed horses.
- Whale-watching: From June to November, especially to see the Southern Right Whales which mate and calve here.
- Golf: There's an 18-hole course, with grass greens, at the Langebaan Country Club, a 10-minute drive from Harrison's House.
- Horseback rides: Yet another way of exploring our beautiful countryside, wildlife and flowers in our spring season.
Calypso Villas Map:
Everything was excellent, I have enjoyed my stay with my family they enjoyed too. Just a breakfast that that people have to wait a bit for refill maybe if you can have a strict time that breakfast served from 8am-10am maybe and have enough for everyone to eat, because it is sad when you most of the eats is finish. Other than that "Thumbs Up" to Calypso Villas
Rating: Reviewed by khanyisa Macikama over a year ago
Awesome views, very friendly staff and a perfect weekend get-away. Thank you for a great stay!
Rating: Reviewed by Lethabo Tloubatla over a year ago
Lovely room with gorgeous view and delicious breakfast served while watching the same amazing view. We will be back.
Rating: Reviewed by Barry Ellis over a year ago
Baie vriendelike, hulpvaardige diens. Netjiese kamers met 'n asemrowende uitsig oor die Langebaan Lagoon.
Rating: Reviewed by Johan Rautenbach over a year ago
Other Accommodation near Calypso Villas:
Accommodation options within 8km from Calypso Villas include:
Thera 29 is a comfortable house in Calypso Beach which is a peaceful and quiet security complex halfway between Langebaan and Club Mykonos.
Guest Rating: (4 reviews)
Crystal Lagoon Lodge is situated a few feet from the ocean’s frame. The ambiance celebrates one of the world’s rare sea lagoons. Crystal Lagoon Lodge rests on a fynbos-sheltered dune in the private beachfront estate of Calypso Beach, Langebaan.
Santorini is a luxury house in the private security residential area of Calypso Beach Langebaan. This spacious house has a modern open plan living area with expensive finishes and quality leather furniture with a large stoep.
per unit, Max: 4
Mussel Pot is a neat and comfortable holiday apartment in Helios Place which is a security complex next to Club Mykonos. This lovely apartment is neat and spacious with 2 bedrooms and an open plan living room - all on the ground floor.
Agape is a luxurious beach front holiday apartment in one of Langebaan's upmarket security residential areas, Calypso Beach - halfway between Langebaan and Club Mykonos. The apartment is stylishly furnished with soft leather and wooden furniture.