Whether you are a wildlife and nature lover, golf enthusiast, or just looking for a spot of tranquility away from the noise of a busy city, Busisa is your answer!
Busisa Safari Lodge is a private luxury self-catering lodge, bordering the Kruger National Park, that offers you total privacy.
It forms part of the Hans Merensky Golf Estate and lies in the heart of the African bush. The Lodge
The lodge has four large en-suite air-conditioned bedrooms.
All bedrooms are equipped with DSTV, tea and coffee facilities, bar-fridges and hairdryers.
In addition Busisa has a large lounge/dining room, its own private swimming pool built into a wooden deck, an outside boma (enclosed BBQ and seating area) and a fully equipped kitchen.
Busisa is able to also provide guests with their own private chef to cater for those who do not want the hassle of preparing meals.
This is the ideal getaway for groups, families or couples seeking a relaxing getaway, while enjoying the facilities that the top class Hans Merensky Resort and the majestic Kruger Park have to offer. Hans Merensky Golf Estate
The famous Kruger National Park, one of Africa`s largest game reserves, stretches along the entire length of the Estate`s eastern boundary.
Wild game including elephant, lion, giraffe and a wide variety of antelope and bird life are often seen on the golf course & in the surrounds.
The Amenities include:
- clubhouse, restaurants, ladies bar, lounges
- ladies hairdressing salon
- driving range
- swimming pools
- spaSports Facilities
- Hans Merensky boasts a Championship 18-hole Golf Course where birdies are not the only wildlife you will encounter.
The impressive clubhouse provides all the appropriate amenities for golfers including an outstanding Pro shop, with vast number of Clubcars.
- Six tennis courts are floodlit and available to both in-house guests and members. Rackets and balls are available on request.
- Hans Merensky has 2 air-conditioned squash courts for in-house guests and members.
- A fully equipped gymnasium rounds off the sporting facilities of Hans Merensky Estate. This includes a sauna and overlooks the sport swimming pool.Restaurants
- The formal Leadwood A-la-Carte restaurant is renowned for its 5 star cuisine and is the primary dinner venue.
- The Leadwood Lapa is a superb outdoor venue for all meals including BBQ banquets upon request.
- The "Koppie": offers braai`s, "potjies" and informal gatherings by prior arrangement.
There are 4 large bedrooms.
Each room has twin beds (although doubles may be requested) and is air-conditioned.
They all have hairdryers, cupboards, mini-bars and en-suite bathrooms, each fitted with a bath and a shower.
Busisa Safari Lodge Activities:
Game Drives and Night Game Drives
Open Mine Viewing
Busisa Safari Lodge Map:
Clothing & Accessories:
** Sensible clothing to prevent mosquitos biting.
Health & Climate:
The area is a known Malarie Area - please take preventative measures.
Lapologa@Kruger is situated 2.8 kms from the Kruger National Park's Phalaborwa Gate. It features an outdoor pool with 5 modern decorated rooms and our Phalaborwa Bed and Breakfast accommodation is an ideal stopover on your wat Mozambique.
Guest Rating: (4 reviews)
Self Catering Family Rooms in Phalaborwa your gateway to Kruger National Park and Mozambique. Our accommodations consist - Fully equipped, Very spacious, Non smoking self catering family suites
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Your 4 Star & AA Travel -"Highly Recommended", Bed and Breakfast Guest House style accommodation next to the Kruger National Park. Centrally located within easy access to Air Port, commercial & industrial & mining enterprises.
Elmecon B&B is an ultra modern, exclusive, luxury B&B and very centrally situated in the town of two summers ~ Phalaborwa, walking distance from the central business centre, on your way to Foskor & Sasol, and 4km from the Gate to Kruger National Park
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (3 reviews)
Bakkers Bed and Breakfast is a small, cozy and intimate bed and breakfast with a personal touch for everyone. It one of the nicest places for a stop-over to Kruger Park and to explore the North-Eastern part of South Africa.
per person sharing