At Branley Lodge we offer our guests bed and breakfast accommodation in a relaxed and homely environment, with your comfort and peace of mind, our priority. Our rooms are light, bright and airy and have been furnished to ensure that your stay is a memorable one.
We are situated in a quiet residential area of Hillcrest, with easy access to both the M13 Highway and N3 Toll Road. We are only 2.5km`s from the village of Hillcrest which boasts a number of excellent restaurants, coffee shops, numerous take aways, with live theatre on your doorstep at the 220 seater Heritage Supper Theatre, which is extremely popular with both the locals and visitors alike.
Hillcrest enjoys a temperate climate all year round, with an average summer temperature of 24ºc, which avoids much of the humidity experienced at the coast. We are 35km`s from Durban International Airport, 30km`s from Durban`s Golden Beaches and at the foot of The Valley of a Thousand Hills.Facilities:
- 24-Hour armed response
- Secure off-street parking
- Braai facilities are available
- Day trips and tours can be arranged on request
- Additional parking available for boat / trailer
- Bar area and patio where you can kick back and relax
- Sparkling swimming pool in tranquil, private garden
- Laundry service is available for an additional fee
- Transfers to and from the airport can be arranged
- Breakfast is served from 07h00, earlier by arrangement
- Dinner is available on request; please let us know by 09h00
Facilities & Services:
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Laundry Service
- Ironing Service
- Limited Room Service
- Self-Braai / Barbecue
- Bar on the Premises
- Fireplace on the Premises
- Parking (off-street - covered)
- Other Language
- Mini Golf
- Communal Television
- Swimming Pool
- Communal Satellite TV
We offer single, double and family suites, all of which are stylishly furnished with you, our guest, in mind.
Facilities in rooms include:
- Bar fridge
- Ceiling fans
- Microwave oven
- En-suite showers
- Daily maid service
- Crockery and cutlery
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Clean towels are provided daily
- Hairdryers available on request
- Most rooms have their own entrance
- Iron and ironing board available on request
- Flat screen TV with mnet, and selected satellite channels
Branley Lodge Activities:
- Inanda Dam - 7.0 km
- Butterfly Farm - 8.0 km
- Crocodile Farm - 8.0 km
- Golf Courses - 2.0 km
- Tala Game Reserve - 40.0 km
- Valley of a 1000 Hills - 0.0 km
- Duck and Deck Farm - 4.0 km
- Ushaka Marine World - 35.0 km
- Heritage and Barnyard Theatres - 2.0 km
- Durban Beaches and various Water Sports - 35.0 km
Branley Lodge Map:
Other Accommodation near Branley Lodge:
Accommodation options within 8km from Branley Lodge include:
Renowned for its restaurants, cafe bars, shopping centers and golf courses. It's this ease with which simplicity and sophistication converse, that give Valley Lodge its charm.
York House is situated 1 km from the town of Hillcrest, which lies approx. 700 meters above sea level offering a more temperate climate, away from the high summer humidity of the Durban coastline.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Fawncastle Guest House is a Three Star establishment which offers accommodation in Hillcrest, Kwazulu-Natal - ideal for wedding guests, professionally run, friendly and clean.
per person sharing
Conveniently situated in the village of Hillcrest just 20 minutes from Durban with easy access to both N3 and M13 motorways. A must for the discerning business person or for the couple who just want a break from normal routine.
Six double rooms 2 self catering cottages. Gracious thatched home the accent is comfort and warm hospitality. Beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms.
per person sharing