A blend of Contempory and African decor compliments the beauty of the lodges surroundings as well as being set amongst large majestic Jackelberry and Fig trees, whose shade cascades over the pristine lawn areas.
Stylish rooms lead on to the Blyde River and include ensuite bathrooms and tea trays. Scrumptious breakfasts are included and candlelight dinners by arrangement.
Enjoy sundowners at the pool with the sounds of the bush to keep you company or take a stroll on the reserve with the resident giraffe, Zebra and Impala.
Accommodation comprises seven (7) double/twin rooms with en-suites and one (1) Large Self Catering Rondavel with en-suite which can sleep 7 .
All rooms are tastefully furnished, and each room leads out onto the tranquil river settings where Crocodiles and Hippos swim by
Facilities & Services:
- Children under 12 years
- Honeymoon Couples
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Laundry Service
- Special Meals on Request
- Wedding facilities
- Self-Braai / Barbecue
- Internet Access
- Parking (open and off-street)
- Hiking / Walking Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Each sleeps 2 guests.
- Double bed, Bed side tables, On-sweet with shower, Coffee station, Dressing table with mirror, Relaxing patio over looking the Blyde river, Bed & Breakfast
Big Self catering Rondavel:
- Sleeps 7 people.
- 2 x Double rooms, Up stairs open plan room with 3 single bed, Bed side tables, Launch area, Kitchen with fridge and microwave and stove cooking equipment, utensils cutlery, glasses and crockery. On-sweet with bath and shower, Coffee station, Dressing tables with mirror
King Fisher cottage:
- Each sleeps 2 guests.
- Double bed, Bed side tables, Small kitchen with small Fridge. On- sweet with shower, Coffee station
Blyde River Wilderness Lodge Activities:
The following activities are available in the area:
- Kapama Cheetah Project
- Moholoholo Wildlife Rehab Centre
- Swadini Reptile Park
- Blyde Dam
- Bombix Mori Silk Farm
- Boat Cruise On The Blyde Dam
- Kruger National Park
- Beautiful Scenery – Panorama Route Incorporating the Three Rondawels, Gods Window, Bourkes Luck Potholes, Berlin Falls, Pinnacle, Lisbon Falls, Graskop And Pilgrims Rest
- Quad Biking
- Game Drives
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Elephant Rides
- Walking With The Wild At Tshukudu
Blyde River Wilderness Lodge Map:
Blyde River Wilderness Lodge Guest Reviews
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 2
From the minute we checked in to the minute we left, we had nothing but friendly greetings/smiles. Our room was clean, excellent and beautifully prepared. The food was excellent, with the steak that we had rating along with the very best. All in all a wonderful experience, and a great example of courteous and friendly staff.
Rating: Reviewed by Richard Bryant over a year ago
Excellent services and venue to spent some quality family time and take a break. We will definitely be back!
Rating: Reviewed by Yolanda Oosthuizen over a year ago
Other Accommodation near Blyde River Wilderness Lodge:
Accommodation options within 8km from Blyde River Wilderness Lodge include:
Guest Rating: (3 reviews)
Take the whole family on a luxury holiday at Blyde Wildlife Estate. This amazing reserve covers more than 380 ha & is located very close to Great Kruger National Park in one of the best areas for game viewing.
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
4 Star Guest House, close to Hoedspruit. Only 45 Minutes drive away from the Kruger National Park, Blyde Mountain Country House is located at the foot of the awesome the Drakensberg Mountains and the Blyde River Canyon.
per person sharing