Blue Waters Hotel
is located on the Durban Golden Mile, a shell's throw away from the beautiful beach.Dining and snacks at Blue Waters Hotel
- a charming Florida Lounge, a relaxing place to enjoy the panoramic views of the magnificent Indian Ocean while snacking on homemade scones, tasty sandwiches and a variety of beverages.
- an elegant Versailles Restaurant where you can enjoy a sumptuous buffet breakfast, buffet or a-la-carte lunch and dinner with panoramic sea views. (Please note, gentlemen are required to wear long pants when having dinner in the Versailles Restaurant). The restaurant is available for breakfast from 6:30am (Monday to Saturday) and from 7am (Sunday).
- As Blue Waters Hotel is a licensed premises, no food or alcohol is allowed to be brought into the hotel.
- Undercover parking will be allocated on arrival if available, we do not book parking in advance, and the cost is R50 per night.
Blue Waters Hotel offer Business Conference and Function Facilities for Small through to Large Events. Ten Conference Venues are available with seating capacity for 10 to 250 delegates.Accommodation at Blue Waters Hotel:
Blue Waters Hotel has 263 hotel rooms with en-suite facilities, and most rooms have wonderful expansive, ocean views.
Hotel Room Configuration:
- 169 Single/King/Twin Rooms, of which 28 are Inter-leading Rooms
- 80 Three/Four Bedded & Family Rooms, of which 5 are Paraplegic Rooms
- 14 Executive/Honeymoon/Deluxe Family Suites
All our Hotel Bedrooms have:
- Private shower / bathroom / balcony
- DSTV with 20 channels
- Wireless internet
- Electronic safes
- Air conditioner
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary beverage maker
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detector
All rooms are non-smoking for hygiene and safety.
MOST OF THE ROOMS have sea views.
Check-in time is from 2 pm.
Check out time is 10 am, late departures will be charged an additional day.Attractions nearby Blue Waters Hotel
* Sporting facilities, such as Kings Park Rugby Stadium, the Mose Mabhida 2010 Fifa Soccer World Cup Stadium, Kings Park Swimming Pool and Virgin Active Gym is less than 1.5km away.
* The Suncoast Casino is 250m stroll away.
* The Summer Square shopping centre is just behind the hotel with a medical clinic, pharmacy and a Pick n Pay family store.
* The award winning Café Jiran is just three blocks (200m) from the hotel - serving delicious meals and extraordinary coffee.
* uShaka Marine World
(Wet n Wild Water Park) is 2km away.
* Mini Town and the Ice Rink are only 500m from our Hotel.
There are many more places to explore which is a few km from the hotel.
We had an excellent stay and the breakfast was also world class. Would love to visit this hotel again.
Wow, It felt like I was in heaven, enjoyed myself a lot. Already recommended my friends.
We received a a great service, the staff from the security to everyone they made us feel comfortable and feel home, from the day 2 arrive up until the day we left service was great and professional. Thanks
My mother and father did enjoy their time at the hotel excellent.
Truly a home from home. We are centrally situated a stone's throw from trendy Florida road.
Situated in the heart of trendy Florida Road, Durban with its array of designer boutiques, cafes, restaurants, bars and coffee shops. Bon Ami is a guest house with a difference.
per person sharing
Sommersby is a charming Edwardian house, lovingly converted into a bed & breakfast in 1995. Many of the original features remain including wooden floors, high ceilings and fireplace, which help create a 'home-from-home' atmosphere.
The style inspired Hotel 64 on Gordon is located just off Florida Road, Durban's gourmet district, with perfect access to all arterial routes and amenities. This hotel is totally unexpected and the exhilaration of the design runs throughout.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
We are a small, exclusive bed & breakfast in the heart of La Lucia. We are a 5 minute drive to the beach, a 5 minute drive to Gateway and a 15 minute drive to Durban. Our rooms are spacious, modern with a shower en-suite. We have 4 modern, spacious rooms