A mere 110 km from Cape Town, and with Hermanus just around the corner, you will find Bettysbaai Oord the ideal stop over for surfing, angling, canoeing, hiking, mountain biking, sand boarding and other forms of extreme sport, as well as bird watching, whale spotting, brainstorming or simply to relax.
Bettysbaai Oord has for many years been popular with both youth groups and holiday makers. Now beautifully renovated, it offers even more accommodation and other facilities for those planning a seaside holiday, a wedding reception or even a training camp.
You have a choice of 13 fully furnished flats that can accommodate 4 - 6 people each or 16 rooms with sleeping facilities for between 3 and 8 people each.
Staying at Bettysbaai Oord you will be surrounded by indigenous flora, with the sea at your front door and picturesque mountains as a backdrop.Accommodation
* All flats are equipped with crockery and cutlery for 6 people maximum. Double bed, 2 single beds, sleeper couch in sitting room, refrigerator, 2-plate stove, microwave oven, toaster, inside braai, TV.
* Bring own bedding, towels, cleansing agents, kitchen towels and toilet paper.
Dormitory type of rooms are available that sleeps from 7 to 16 people.
The hall and kitchen can be rented seperately. Groups of 20 or more qualify for a discount. Please bring own bedding, towels, cleansing agents, kitchen towels and toilet paper
* Time of arrival: 14:00, Departure: 10:00
* On a refundable key/breakage deposit of R200 payable in cash.
* Reservation will only be accepted for a minimum of 2 nights.
* No pets are allowed.Activities
* Spoil yourself by dining at one of the many restaurants along this popular coastline.
* Watch the whales at play in the bay
* Go surfing, paddle skiing and scuba diving in the sea or mountain biking.
* Spend a day in the Harold Porter Botanical Gardens.
* Follow one of the many hiking trails and visit Leopard Gorge or Disa Kloof along the way.
* Betty's Bay lies within the Kogelberg Biosphere Reserve which hosts more than 1 600 different fynbos and other plant species as well as numerous bird species.Groups
Betty's Bay offers everything groups visiting the Oord could wish for. With sleeping accommodation for ± 170 people and a hall with a fully equipped kitchen, Bettysbaai Oord is geared to make your stay an unforgettable experience.Weddings
We offer you a hall with a fully equipped kitchen and built-in bar counter and a piano. Catering can also be arranged and there is ample overnight accommodation for your guests.
When the day come to departed it was very sad because if I can stay my whole life in Bettysbay oord then im the happiest person in life
We loved the place. Its cozy, intimate and had a nice grass area for the kids to play on. A nice place to have family outings and a STUNNING view!!! I will definitely go again!
Awesome little place - fantastic location with great views. We stayed for 2 nights and enjoyed our time 100% with no complaints at all. Won’t hesitate to book again. Thanks Bettys Bay Resort for a marvellous time.
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Stylish home, offering spectacular views, attention to detail and hospitallity at affordable rates. Six en suite rooms,lounges with fireplaces. On the whale route between Cape Town and Hermanus. Unspoilt beaches, botanic gardens, penguins and much more..
Welcome to Fynbos Cottage, situated in the picturesque village of Betty’s Bay within five minutes drive to Main or Silver Sands Beaches. Fynbos Cottage offers self-catering accommodation for up to 4 guests. It is located at the end of a cul-de-sac.
Offering 5 charming bedrooms, each with their own en-suite bathroom with shower as well as own balcony with a magnificent view of the ocean. Separate entrances and parking facilities in front.
per person sharing
Relaxing self catering accommodation in the beautiful Biosphere, nestled between two lakes and a great place to unwind. Five beautifully decorated en-suite rooms provide accommodation for up to 12 people.
Aandkoor Guesthouse is situated on the shores of the Great White Lake and facing the Kogelberg Mountain Range. Rooms have en-suite bathroom, DSTV, barfridge and private entrance door which leads into your private garden patio.
per person sharing