Bali Biasa is situated in the heart of the Lowveld in the beautiful town of White River, Mpumalanga. We are approximately 2.7 km from White River, on the road to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport, which is only a 10 minute drive.
The Kruger National Park is only a 25 minute drive to the Numbi Gate entrance. This unique game park is one of the biggest tourist attractions in Africa.
We always ensure our personal service and attention; each guest has his own private patio with secure undercover parking.
Obviously breakfast is included in our rates, which consists of either a generous English or health breakfast and lunchboxes are available on request.
We also have a swimming pool and braai area which gives you the feeling of tranquility away from the noisy traffic and smog of the cities.
Facilities & Services:
- Laundry Service
- Ironing Service
- Special Meals on Request
- Self-Braai / Barbecue
- Cots available
- Parking (off-street - covered)
- Xhosa / Zulu
- Swimming Pool
- At Bali Biasa we offer the following facilities; four tastefully furnished bedrooms, all with imported exclusive Indonesian furniture and each with their own en-suite bathrooms.
- All 4 rooms have showers and the honeymoon suite does have a shower and a bath. All together we have 2 x double beds, 1 x queen size bed and 2 x single beds. We also have two self catering chalets.
- Each room has tea and coffee facilities available, with freshly baked biscuits every day. Televisions with DSTV, heaters and fans are standard features.
Bali Biasa Guest House Activities:
- Other popular tourist attractions include a 5 minute drive to the Casterbridge Shopping Centre, where one would find souvenir shops, restaurants, clothing stores, interior decorating, fine exclusive furniture and even a Barnyard Theatre where you can enjoy different kinds of music and entertainment until late.
- Everyday can be a new experience, within an hours driving. You can visit the ever popular Gods Window, Sudwala Caves, Nelspruit Botanical Gardens, and Pilgrims Rest, for the nature lovers!
- Nelspruit, the capital city of Mpumalanga, is only 20 minutes away, where you can do any business and the ladies can shop till they drop. Other counties which can be visited are Mozambique (about two hours drive away) and Swaziland can be reached within the hour.
- Both countries offer their own unique culture and are exciting places to visit. Car rental services are also available to the countries by prior arrangement.
Bali Biasa Guest House Map:
Bali Biasa Guest House Guest Reviews
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 4
Just as we wished, we had a quality time at Bali Biasa. It could not be better! The manager and staff are amazing people. Very friendly and costumers need oriented. We strongly recommend the cozy place to any one who wants to spend a quality time. We are planning to bring some friends in May for my partner birthday.
Rating: Reviewed by Ana Charles over a year ago
We had a pleasant stay. The guest rooms are spacious and beautiful. Holiday well spend. I will definitely use the facility for my next visit in White River.
Rating: Reviewed by Luxton Kupfuwamhandu over a year ago
Very quiet and relaxing atmosphere. Friendly service. Elegant furnishings. Would have rated "excellent" if on Sunday morning the usual generous breakfast would have been served and not just a disappointing lunch box.
Rating: Reviewed by Juergen von Brockhausen over a year ago
Very nice, clean & comfortable B&B. My only comment would be that the curtains in the room (we were in Room 4) are too 'sparse' - they were barely wide enough to cover the windows and french doors - gaping on the sides.
Rating: Reviewed by Jennie Simpson over a year ago
Other Accommodation near Bali Biasa Guest House:
Accommodation options within 8km from Bali Biasa Guest House include:
Destiny Country Lodge is ideally situated in the Lowveld, nestled amongst the lush indigenous gardens on beautiful hills and only 5 minutes from KMIA (Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport) and 20 minutes from Numbi Gate to the Kruger National Park.
per person sharing
Affordable accommodation in stille woning guesthouse based in the heart of white River, surrounded by beautiful scenories such as the panorama route and the Kruger National Park. Close to Kruger Internationa Mpumalanga Airport .
Clairefort Lodge has beautiful accommodation options that offer, spacious rooms some with private entry and DSTV. All the rooms feature meticulously decorated themes as well as air conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities, bar fridge.
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Nestled in the town of White River, gateway to the beautiful Lowveld and world renowned Kruger National Park, The Panorama Route and many other tourist attractions lies the spectacular Ingwenyama Conference and Sports Resort.
per person sharing
Situated in Mpumalanga on 2 800ha of malaria free African bushveld, Likweti boasts breathtaking views and a diversity of wild- and birdlife.