Avemore is a great holiday home with a large front veranda opening onto a spacious lounge with a fireplace, comfy furniture and a large dining table for those memorable dining experiences.
From the dining area you walk into a spacious kitchen with everything you need, including a washing machine and dishwasher. You will find an antique table with globe chairs in the kitchen making it a lovely area for kids to eat while mom cooks.
From the kitchen you enter into a small guest room with double bed and bathroom. Going upstairs you will find a small cozy entrance leading to a bathroom with shower, toilet, bath and basin. Adjoining this is another toilet and basin.
Sharing the top section of the house is a bedroom with bunk beds, a bedroom with two single beds (making a king size) and another bedroom with a queen size bed. The rooms have large built-in-cupboards, lovely furniture, linen, wooden blinds and ceiling fans.
An added extra bonus, is the second Lounge, complete with a coffee nook, extra washing machine and dishwasher. On this side of the large home, you will also find the following: A bedroom with queen size bed and en suite bathroom, A large family bedrooms - consisting of a king size bed, 2 single beds, tables, chairs and a bathroom.
- Includes two TV`s, DVD player and DSTV decoder (bring own smartcard). There are video shops in town with a good selection of movies.
- Bring your canoes and/or kayaks and enjoy the use of a safe lagoon and one of South Africa`s biggest freshwater lakes without having to drive anywhere first.
- Accommodation is supplied on a self-catering basis and comfortably sleeps 14 guests.
- Towels and linen are provide for your use at the house. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Children welcome.
- The house is not serviced internally, except on departure. Should you wish assistance during your stay contact details can be - provided. All costs are for your account.
- There is no telephone service available in the house
- There is an alarm system at Avemore.
- Regret no pets.
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Pelican Lodge is a tasteful haven of peace and comfort on the outskirts of Sedgefield on the Garden Route. A perfect base for visitors to the area, a 5 minute journey in any direction will take you to the beach, the lagoon, Groenvlei & the mountains.
Afrovibe Backpackers Lodge is located in Sedgefield, a quaint seaside village set in the lakes district between the towns of Wilderness and Knysna on the Garden Route of South Africa. This owner-run hostel is situated right ON Myoli Beach.
per person sharing
Myoli Beach Lodge is a warm, exquisite, African styled Beach Lodge midway between Knysna and Wilderness. Luxuriously furnished chalets with equipped kitchen, downstairs bedroom with bathroom, dining room and outdoor braai.
per person sharing
The Apartment has one double bedroom consisting of a double bed and build in cupboards and ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom has two single pine beds. All linen is provided. The bathroom consists of private bathroom with bath and toilet
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
The Sedgefield Arms offers supremely comfortable self-catering accommodation that is SATOUR graded in 1,2 or 3 bedroom cottages fully self-contained and set in lovely gardens.