Avatara Guest House is a lovingly restored 1800’s Victorian House situated in the soul of Green Point, Cape Town - steeped in character and surrounded by semi-detached homes in cobbled lanes.
Our rates include a delicious breakfast served by Michael and Cher, who can offer assistance and information with airport transfers, Car Hire, restaurants, leisure and sport reservations. We have over 10 years experience in the Hospitality industry.
We are very conveniently situated - 2 minutes walk to the 2010 Stadium, 8 minute walk to the V&A Waterfront, Sea Point and De Waterkant’s bistros, restaurants and nightlife.
We are 5 - 10 minute drive to the city centre, Table Mountain, Clifton and Camps Bay beaches and a mere 45 minutes away from such scenic attractions as the winelands and Cape Point.
Cape Town International airport is 20 minutes away.Facilities
* TV and Wi-Fi
* Laundry by arrangement
* Tea/coffee, bar fridges
* Airport transfers on request
* Wellness treatments available
* Continental breakfast included
* Local tours and leisure activities
* Restaurants, taxis and car hire all available through Avatara
- All of our rooms are en-suite and exquisitely decorated, echoing the charm of the original Victorian home.
- Our rooms have flat screen TV’s and wi-fi connection.
Avatara Guest House Activities:
* A Township Tour
* Sundowners in Camps Bay
* Cape Point Nature Reserve
* Dinner and dancing in the city
* Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
* Baboon viewing near Simon's Town
* V&A Waterfront for chic shopping
* Spectacular beaches all around the city
* Penguin colony viewing at Boulders Beach
* Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was in prison
* Table Mountain (walk up & take the cable car down)
* The Winelands: Stellenbosch, Franschoek and Route 62
* The Castle: it is the oldest buidling in South Africa
* A leisurely drive around the Peninsula, including Chapman's Peak
* Green Market Square for African Curios (But don't buy animal by-products, it's cruel!)
Avatara Guest House Map:
Other Accommodation near Avatara Guest House:
Accommodation options within 8km from Avatara Guest House include:
Guest Rating: (4 reviews)
Brenwin Guesthouse has combined the character of its history with all the modern comforts, creating a warm ambience to make your stay memorable.
Guest Rating: (9 reviews)
Self-contained, serviced, fully equipped units in Green Point, 5 minutes' walk from the Waterfront, City Centre and Sea Point
per person sharing
Stadium Guest House is a graded for star Bed & Breakfast or self-catering establishment. Your comfortable home-away-from-home when on holiday or business. Stadium Guest House is the place to stay in Green Point/ Waterfront area.
Dating back to 1892, Harpers House is a recently renovated Victorian home, with 9 beautifully furnished rooms. Situated in Green Point, one of Cape Town's most liked neighbourhoods it is just a brief walk to the V&A Waterfront and the City Centre.
per person sharing
A warm welcome to our beautiful home in a tranquil garden only 8min walk from V&A Waterfront. Stylish rooms all ensuite. Tours and shuttles gladly arranged. Your home from home.