Alpha du Cap Guest House offers comfortable and affordable accommodation conveniently located between the city centre and the west coast, providing excellent service for holiday makers, water sport fans and business travellers.
Relax by the sparkling pool or in our lounge. Only meters away from pristine beaches, trendy bars, restaurants and shops. The Best Location between the City Centre and the West Coast. Alpha du Cap Guest House is situated in the Blouberg area, just off the West Coast Road (R27), only 20 minutes away from the international airport, the Cape Town City Centre and the V & A Waterfront.
The beach, one of the world`s premier kite surfing hot spots with the spectacular view of Table Mountain is only a 5 minute walk from our guesthouse. Restaurants, bars and shops are all within short walking distance. Visit Canal Walk for great shopping, Robben Island, take a tour along the West Coast or to the Cape of Good Hope, or travel into the renowned Wine Lands.
Let us help you to plan your leisure activities including sailing, wind and kite surfing, mountain climbing, hiking, horse riding and so much more. Experience the fairest cape and enjoy the warm welcome and hospitality of Alpha du Cap Guest House!
Tranquil and intimate setting. Our lounge and the beautifully landscaped garden with paved terrace, palm trees, Lapa and 10 meter swimming pool is the perfect place to dine, relax or sun bathe after a busy day at the office, your in-house conference or a hectic day sightseeing.
- Car hire and airport transfers
- Laundry, dry-cleaning and Valet
- Secure parking with 24hr camera surveillance
- Reservations for restaurants, golf, sailing, tours and attractions
- For our international guests we are able to converse in German and Czech to make you feel even more at home!
- Reception and Room-Service from 7am to 21pm (late arrivals by prior arrangement)
For your in-house functions, the Alpha du Cap Guest House provides a 20 seater banqueting room equipped with state-of-the-art conferencing equipment. Free wireless internet, fax and copy facilities. Half day, full day and all inclusive packages including tea & coffee breaks with snacks, cocktail lunch, buffet dinner, accommodation, transportation and team building activities.
Facilities & Services:
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Laundry Service
- Limited Room Service
- Dining room
- Bar on the Premises
- Parking (off-street - covered)
- Other Language
- Mini Golf
- Hiking / Walking Trails
- Horse Riding
- Swimming Pool
Most of the bedrooms face towards our beautifully landscaped garden with its large pool, lapa, Jacuzzi, braai and pizza facilities.
- Our Standard Double Bedrooms have queen-size double beds and en-suite heated bathroom with shower and a working desk.
- Our Luxury Twin Bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with shower and bath tub, spacious seating and a working desk.
- Our Luxury Double Bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with shower and bath tub, spacious seating and a working desk.
- Our Luxury Suite consisting of a bedroom with double bed and sleeper couch, en-suite bathroom with shower & bath and a kitchenette
- Our Junior Family suite consists of a Luxury Double Bedroom with interleading Twin Bedroom (altogether the unit sleeps up to 4 people), sharing a heated en-suite bath room with a shower and bathtub.
- Our Grande Family Suite consists of a Luxury Double Bedroom and interleading Twin Bed + Double bunk bedroom (altogether the unit sleeps up to 6 people), sharing an heated en-suite bath room with shower and corner bath.
- Satellite television
- Wireless internet access
- Mini-bar, tea and coffee-making facilities
- Remote controlled ceiling fans and heating
- Safe, iPod Docking Station with Radio & Alarm Clock
- Bathroom en-suite with heated towel rail or heating, amenities and hair dryer
- Breakfast: Enjoy a sumptuous full English or Continental breakfast served each morning in our chic dining room or on the terrace.
Alpha du Cap Guest House Activities:
The beach, one of the world's premier kite surfing hot spots with the spectacular view of Table Mountain is only a 10 minutes walk from our guesthouse.
Restaurants, bars and shops are all within short walking distance.
Visit Canal Walk for great shopping, Robben Island, make a tour along the West Coast, to the Cape of Good Hope or into the renowned Wine Lands.
Alpha du Cap Guest House Map:
Alpha du Cap Guest House Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1 review.
Will use it again.
Rating: Reviewed by Pieter Botha over a year ago
Other Accommodation near Alpha du Cap Guest House:
Accommodation options within 8km from Alpha du Cap Guest House include:
PET FRIENDLY. Cape Town-Bloubergrant. Beach 5 mins. Lovely 2 bedroom Cottage. Private Pet Safe garden, with table/chairs, loungers. B-B-Q. Secure off road parking for 2 vehicles. Ideally situated for access to various places of interest.
Ocean Blue Guest House is ideally located within easy walking distance to a host of local amenities,restaurants,bars, shopping,gyms,MyCiti & the world famous Blouberg Beach which boasts majestic views of Table Mountain & Robben Island. 20 min to winefarms
We are situated close to the beautiful white beaches of Blouberg and the famous Kite beach.
Luxurious 2 bedroom cottage offering self-catering or B&B to leisure/business travellers (internet, telephone, satellite TV) and total privacy in a secure, upmarket residential area close to Blouberg beach, vibrant restaurants and shops
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Tastefully furnished Blouberg self catering unit with 1 bedroom has an open planned kitchen & lounge area. We supply linen, bath towels, cutlery, crockery, microwave, toaster, kettle etc for your use. There is also a bar fridge in the kitchen.