At the Aloe Lane Guest Lodge
the old thatched home has undergone extensive renovation and has been transformed into an inviting and relaxing environment – within natural surrounds. All aspects of the lodge refurbishment have been given fine attention to detail and you can rest assured that we offer everything possible to make your stay comfortable and safe. You are invited to experience a warm African welcome when you stay at Aloe Lane Guest Lodge.
Aloe Lane Guest Lodge boasts an authentic African Experience - a secret hideaway in the Northern Suburbs of Johannesburg (a malaria free area). The modern Colonial-lodge style architecture, combined with a thatch vernacular, is surrounded by an extensive indigenous African landscape, which attracts abundant forms of bird life and allows the guest to feel at one with nature.
With the urban environment just minutes away – we are conveniently located within a 30 minute commute of Oliver Tambo and Lanseria Airports; Sandton, Johannesburg and Pretoria CBD’s.
Whether you are travelling within the country or from elsewhere in the world, without an exception and in the blink of an eye you’ll think you’re in the middle of the African bush.
Accommodation at Aloe Lane Guest Lodge:
The Lodge offers accommodation for up to 12 guests, sleeping maximum 2 guests per room in 2 executive suites and 4 deluxe suites.
These 6 uniquely decorated and themed rooms all offer en-suite bathrooms with a full range of guest amenities, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities in each room and still mineral waters.
Other facilities in all the rooms include:
- 32” LED TV with own remote and comprehensive selection of DSTV satellite channels
- King size beds (Split beds on request)
- Mini-bars in all rooms (Stocked on request & additional charge on consumption)
- Wifi (Internet)
- Hair dryers
- Heating & cooling
- Shaving plugs
- Aloe extract guest amenities and products (shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, shower gel)
- Shoe buffs, vanity kits, sewing kits and sanitary kits available at reception (on request and at an additional charge)
- A private outdoor area
Aloe Lane Guest Lodge Activities:
Aloe Lane Guest Lodge has collaborated with top professional tour guides/companies that are able to arrange the following:
- Tours down to Robertson Winery, surrounding wineries and distillery (on request)
- Tours to Southern African Countries (on request)
- Golf tours (on request)
- Tours to Kruger Park & surrounding areas (on request)
- Safaris to privately owned game lodges with game drives (on request)
- Sterkfontein Caves
- Cradle of Human Kind (A UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Monte Casino
- Sun City
- Lion & Rhino Park
- Johannesburg Zoo
- 6 Golf Courses in close proximity (Country Club Woodmead, Blue Valley, Leeukop, Kyalami, Bryanston, Dainfern)
- Museums in and around Johannesburg
- Hartbeesport Dam
- Pilanesberg Game Park
- Tours of Soweto
Aloe Lane Guest Lodge Map:
Other Accommodation near Aloe Lane Guest Lodge:
Accommodation options within 8km from Aloe Lane Guest Lodge include:
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Nestled just off the main thoroughfare is a private gated slice of paradise we simply call "Lourie Lodge."Spacious, well-appointed rooms with en-suite luxurious bathrooms that overlook a sparkling pool, rolling lawns and tennis court.
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Cherry Country Lodge is situated in "The Horse Country" near the Kyalami Castle. Farmstyle house with thatch roof and large garden with 10m swimming pool with a lapa/braai area. We are conveniently located near to the Midrand
Absolute Guest House and B&B - a truly unique South African ambience has been created with style and elegance. Our rooms take on themes such as Gold Rush, Da Vine, Agulhas, The Dunes .. to name just a few.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (3 reviews)
Dennis Road Guesthouse offers Bed and Breakfast or self catering accommodation in Fourways/Lonehill in Sandton. Country comfortable units, each having own private garden with braai facilities and is fully equipped for self-catering.
Villa Botanica, your premier guest house destination situated in the tranquil country setting of Kyalami Estates, yet perfectly placed within the economic hub of Johannesburg.