The a`Vue Guest House
is a small private guesthouse in a quiet and privileged residential area with ocean views from Somerset West. From the elevated terrace and pool area you have a wonderful view of False Bay and the nearby sea. After sunset you can enjoy the lights of the beach and Gordons Bay.
End the day with a relaxing massage or a bath-house chill out in the Jacuzzi. The fully equipped kitchen and large family room with large dining area is of course available to all guests. The extensive breakfast is available, weather permitting, of course, on our terrace.
You can spend pleasant hours in our pool and on the spacious pool terrace. Chairs, umbrellas and towels are always at your disposal. If you (a couple of hours or want to spend a longer tour) on one of our bikes, you are exactly correct with us.
Your host is pleased to bring you closer to the beautiful scenery on a guided tour. Of course you can on your own with one of BMW`s go out. Motorcycle clothing can be provided upon request.
Accommodation at a`Vue Guest House:
All rooms are en-suit and have the following features:
- Aircon with heating and cooling
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- German television program
- Large beds (1.80 x 2 m)
- Pool and beach towels
- Adapter for European electrical plugs
- Air Conditioning (Room 1 without air conditioning, it) with ceiling fan
Facilities & Services:
- Wine Tasting
- Dining room
- Bar on the Premises
- Internet Access
- Parking (off-street - covered)
- Other Language
- Communal Television
- Swimming Pool
- Communal Satellite TV
a´ Vue Guest House Activities:
- The most beautiful and most famous Vergelegen wine estate in the country. In addition to the mansion in the ultra-modern winery buildings Langeberge Mountains be seen.
- The suburbs of Gordon's Bay and the beach have been genuinely nice beaches. Expresses recommended is a trip in the evening hours on the coastal road towards Kleinmond.
- An impressive view of False Bay and the Cape Peninsula can be enjoyed from Sir Lowry's Pass.
- Stellenbosch is one of the most beautiful places in South Africa. The University City is located in the wine and fruit growing area.
- The most beautiful of the world. Cape Town. As a highlight of the visit is certainly the case of Table Mountain with its spectacular views over the city and its suburbs to the pearly white beaches.
- Not to be missed is a visit to the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and a stroll in the lively city center, at Long Street, Government Street to the Company's Garden and Greenmarket Square.
- As one of the most important Apartheid Museum is the District Six Museum, this museum is certainly a must for any Cape Town visitor.
- Also do not be missing the tour around the Cape Peninsula.
* Majestic mountains and green valley’s are discovering on the classic wine route. It leads over Franchoek to Paarl and Stellenbosch.
a´ Vue Guest House Map:
Other Accommodation near a´ Vue Guest House:
Accommodation options within 8km from a´ Vue Guest House include:
At Winkfield House is a beautiful 4 Star guest retreat with a huge garden, pool, free wifi, telephone, bar and secure parking.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (3 reviews)
Penny Lane Lodge is located in Somerset West. Just 20 mins drive to Cape Town International Airport and 40 mins to Cape Town CBD, our self catering units provide affordable accommodation for holiday and business trips.
Somer Place is a highly recommended B&B and a tranquil haven situated 30 min from Cape Town, in the surrounding countryside of Somerset West. The Lord Charles Hotel is only 3 min. away from us. Close by the Winelands and the beaches of the False Bay.
Guest Rating: (1 review)
With its tranquil atmosphere, comfortable rooms and beautiful setting, Woodlands Manor will become your regular destination once you have had the Woodlands Manor B&B or Self-catering experience.
Two Oaks is a 12 bedroom luxury B&B (self-catering optional) set on a 3000 square meter property in Somerset West (part of greater Cape Town).